Fallout 4 Face to Skyrim SE

flsweazy

I'm only guessing here - because I haven't tried it.... but I think the bone/facial structure and references are so different that it would be either impossible to directly port it - or so time consuming, that it would be faster easier to just use RaceMenu or another face altering tool in Skryim.

8 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I'm only guessing here - because I haven't tried it.... but I think the bone/facial structure and references are so different that it would be either impossible to directly port it - or so time consuming, that it would be faster easier to just use RaceMenu or another face altering tool in Skryim.

100% this. The time work needed isn't worth the result. And you will get something closer if you were to make it yourself. Head nifs and textures are too different. You'll get obvious seams you may even have to port the body from FO4

How about this idea:

1. In Skyrim there's apparently a console command called "spf" that will export your current face to a file ( *.npc). Perhaps you can do this in Fallout 4 as well?
  2. If you managed to export your face, can you do anything with this *.npc file? Perhaps import it into the game (as an NPC) using the Skyrim Creation Kit?
  3. If you somehow imported that npc file into Skyrim (presumably as a temporary npc), you can now use the hidden face cloning tool in RaceMenu to copy the face from an npc to your own character.

To use the hidden mimic (or face copy) spell:

1. Find the ID of the spell by issuing the command: help "face copy"
  2. Equip the spell: player.equipspell 00000000 left

Archived