Location of sound information for specific lovers animations?

Hi everyone!

I noticed certain differences between sound files played during animations that I couldn't trace back to the *.ini files. More specificially, the sound/fx/npc/human/swallow and sound/fx/lovers/fse/fse2.wav folders/files. These sounds even change during stage progression, a thing I'm not sure could be accomplished by fiddling with the *.ini. I tried load my complete load order in the construction kit and finding out if there's anything scripted by using the "Jump to central use info list" button on the sound file entries, but to no avail (the list just comes up empty).

What I have not tried is looking into the specific *.kf files (mostly cause I have no idea how to handle animation files).

Any idea where I could find the information and possible fiddle with it?

The Lovers sound during sex are random.

You can select different sound sets in the Lovers Setting Spell.

There are folders with different sound files. Normally only the folders 1, 4 and 5 are filled with sound files.

There are normal and rape sounds.

Last folder (5) is last sex stage.

see also

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93189-where-is-the-default-sound-stored-of-lapf/

And the Lovers with PK esp script is = xLoversCmnPlayVoice [SCPT:01000836]

Thank you for your reply, fejeena! I wasn't asking about the voice files, though. I'm sorry my question was unclear.

I want to change when these sounds are played:

Data\sound\fx\Lovers\fse   =  popping sound

If you take animation 85 for example, fse sounds are only played during 2nd and 3rd stage. In the 85_motion.ini, the motion flag is set to -1 (To set the standard value corresponding to the position group (default)). setting xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to -1

fse isn't used by most other animations from the position group (doggy), though. I tried looking at the xLoversQuest script and various other scripts from the lovers framework, but I can't find any mention of the fse sounds!

The sound entries are in the male  (Off) kf files.

In the NiTextKeyExtraData

here 85_OffMotionx3.kf

11ls1.jpg

In 85_OffMotionx1.kf is Sound: xLoversBCMPan01  ! a sound with this ID does not exist ! That's why you have no sound during stage 1

In 85_OffMotionx2.kf is Sound: xLoversPkrSE2     fx\lovers\fse\fse2.wav  That's the popping sound.

In 85_OffMotionx3.kf is Sound: xLoversPkrSE2     fx\lovers\fse\fse2.wav

In 85_OffMotionx0.kf is Sound: xLoversPkrSE0     fx\npc\human\swallow\npc_human_swallow_01.wav

You can change the 85_OffMotionx1.kf and 85_OffMotionx0.kf sound entries , then you have the popping sound during all 4stages.

And you can add the sound to other kf files.

1 hour ago, tasukete said:

Another quick question: I noticed the time value in the text key entry. Is it possible to slow down/speed up animations by changing the end value? Or is there a different way to achieve this with nifskope and without getting into blender etc?

Nevermind, I worked it out myself. You gotta change:

NiControllerSequence: Frequency (value / 2 for half speed, * 2 for double)

NiControllerSequence: Stop Time (value * 2 for half speed, / 2 for double)

NiTextKeyExtraData: All Text keys: Time values * 2 for half speed, /2 for double

I guess you could do more than double/half, but it's the easiest to do without a calculator, haha!

45 minutes ago, tasukete said:

Nevermind, I worked it out myself. You gotta change:

NiControllerSequence: Frequency (value / 2 for half speed, * 2 for double)

NiControllerSequence: Stop Time (value * 2 for half speed, / 2 for double)

NiTextKeyExtraData: All Text keys: Time values * 2 for half speed, /2 for double

I guess you could do more than double/half, but it's the easiest to do without a calculator, haha!

Yes that should work without getting "ugly jumps" in the animation. ( change Frequency  AND Stop Time )

In every bone animation is the time, and it wound take many hours to change all.

Spoiler

11LA1.jpg

11LA2.jpg

11LA3.jpg

Yes the changing of Frequency  AND Stop Time is the best/easiest way to modify the animation speed.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes that should work without getting "ugly jumps" in the animation. ( change Frequency  AND Stop Time )

In every bone animation is the time, and it wound take many hours to change all.

Reveal hidden contents

11LA1.jpg

11LA2.jpg

11LA3.jpg

Yes the changing of Frequency  AND Stop Time is the best/easiest way to modify the animation speed.

Yes, I thought there would be more. I see some stretching after the animation stops... that's probably because of the bone animations you mentioned. It's something I can live with, though. Thanks for all of your help!

Sorry, but I have another question. This time about the face animations in the TextKey data:

If I have a block of face animation instruction like this:

ENUM: Face Sad 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

ENUM: Face Surprise 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

ENUM: Face Fear 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

ENUM: Face LookUp 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

ENUM: Face BrowUpRight 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

ENUM: Face BrowUpLeft 1.0 0.0 0.8 0.0

Is order relevant? I've tried to change some things, like adding the LookUp instruction, but it plays for a milisecond at the start of the stage, then seems to get overwritten by something.

If order isn't relevant, are there some face animations that can't be used together? If so, can I look that up somewhere?

On 15.2.2018 at 10:28 PM, fejeena said:

Sorry I never worked with face data.

I saw in some animations/kf files that face expressions are repeated several times in one animation

Here every 0.2 seconds

11LA4.jpg

Or here after about 0.6 seconds

11LA5.jpg

As far as I've understood it, the repeated face animations keys are to make changes in the expressions. E.g. In your first example, Big Ahh goes from 60 to 20 to 100 to make a mouth closing and opening face animation. You can also achieve this by adjusting the decay timer (last number of the string), but using more commands gives more control I guess. Here's a tutorial from the CS wiki page in case you want to look into face animation yourself sometime: https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Facial_expressions_in_animations

It seems some face animations are conflicting (e.g. BrowUpLeft and BrowInLeft), but I haven't worked out specifics yet.

I ran into a problem with the sound text keys, though. Changing existing text keys from xLoversBCMPan01 to xLoversPkrSE2 works great, but I am using some animations from the deadrasutra that don't have any sound text keys. I tried adding my own by increasing the Num Text Keys value and entering the Sound: xLoversPkrSE2 string value, but I don't get any sounds to play. Is there something else I need to do to add sound text keys?
addingsound.thumb.jpg.61c4f64040af9ef92279c7044897655d.jpg

I made some tests and in my game new added sounds works.

How do you test the animations?  Are you sure you test the right one?

I use MemPoserplug   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15550-memposerplug/

I added the xLoversPkrSE2  to some Off kf files with only start and end,  I added a 3rd text key with the sound.

But during the first test I had no sound .

Then I opend the console and saw that the animation was wrong.  I had chosen ani2 but the game used another ani.

Reason: I used the "play random ani" setting in the LAPF settings.

So you can use the  z key or Shift and z  do get to the right ani

Or you trun off the randon setting in the LAPF menu.

The  sreenshot of my test with ani 2  and the LAPF random settings "ON"

I have chosen number 2 with the MemPoserplug .

But the game started with ani 73  and I used z+Shift key do get to ani 2

11at1.jpg

I tested some more kf files and all added sounds work well.

I saw in some kf files the xLoversPkrSE2  sound is added to the Def files, and in some you have the xLoversPkrSE2  in the Off AND Def files of the same stage ( both in ...Motionx0.kf )

EDIT: kf files

Spoiler

here kf files with added sound

If I start the sound at time 0.000  or later it work.

11at2.jpg

11at3.jpg

That MemPoser Plugin would be very neat for testing, but I can't download it from the page you linked to (maybe because the thread is archived?). I usually start sex through LoversHooker and hit z until I arrive at the animation I want to test. It was definitely the right animation I tested.

I tried adding sound strings to 3 other animations, and all worked. I don't know why the first one I tested didn't. Maybe it's something about the animation. It's from the animation workshop and not from the original lovers or gregathit, so maybe the animator did something unorthodox? I'll try adding the sound strings to the def files later, but if it doesn't work, it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks again for all your help and explanations!

Here the working Link

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/113-memposerplug/

And if you have a old not working Link see the download section if there is a new version.

Lovers Mods : https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

mem poser  plug is in "Other"

All Oblivion Mods: https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/4-oblivion/

And most Lovers Mods you can find here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

mem poser  plug is in "Utilities / Patches / Tweaks"

------------------------

Edit:

I saw there are also some ini sound settings.

Spoiler

; Sets of various flags motionflag ...  Machine Translation:
; -1 - To set the standard value corresponding to the position group (default)
; The 1 +2 +4 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 For Penetration Positions Group
; This may be an 2 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 +512 for non-insertion group Positions
; Otherwise
;   0 -  will set to OFF
; +1 -  Finish will be identified as "a vagina out"
; +2 -  Offensive position side will issue a "voice gasp normal"
; +4 -  Defensive position side will issue a "voice gasp normal"
; +8  - Offensive position side will issue a "voice gasp finish"
; +16 - Defensive position side will issue a "voice gasp finish"
; +32 - will ring the "ejaculation sound" to finish  
; +64 - will allow  finish time "BUKKAKE Effects"
; +128 - will allow  finish time "Bikunbikun Effects"
; (The wav of "fsex" folder by default) that will ring +256 H sound effects
; +512 - So that you play the wav of "fera" folder when you play a sound effect  
; +1024 - Make sure that you do not play this motion is in direct playback except for using UMID
set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to -1

• 1 month later...

Hey fejeena,

I don't know if necroing this topic is appropriate, but I have run into a new problem with animations:

I replaced the ZMCCuffIdle.kf animation with a different one. All works well, except that my character is facing the wrong way by 180°. Is there an easy way to fix this?

Yes you can change it with NifScope in the KF file.

...?  don't know how to explain it . And not sure were to do the 180°.  ( Or I don't remember )  I tested it with NifSkope until it was right.

Upload the kf and I do it.

What's that? The KF file is "empty". No bones are animated, you stand in T position.

There aren't even the Bip01 NonAccum or Bip01 ( one of them must be changed....I always forget which  abd must test it in game )

No NiTransformData !

Your KF

You see at the right side only NiTransformInterpolator, no NiTransformData .

22Ani2.jpg

Other idle kf files also do not have many animated bones, but at least the arms.

The red X are the few NiTransformData you need to animate a bone.

22ANI.jpg

----------------------------

Your kf file looks like one of the empty kf files from pose packs.

Sorry, can't help.

Hey fejeena,

Thanks again for your time and explanations. You pointed me in the right direction. I managed to make it work:

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.656bff8cdc276dcef1cc958c25415f40.jpg

If you look at the 0 NiControlSequence, you find Controlled Blocks in the Block Details.

Clipboard02.thumb.jpg.bdac15c3d51f7d5faf9a3355ea8743c1.jpg

There, I found the Bip01 NonAccum. The Value for Interpolator takes you to the correct NiTransformInterpolator.

Clipboard03.thumb.jpg.5ac0e5887425d8df8bf2bee045678f22.jpg

In the Block Details for the 51 NiTransformInterpolator you can set the Rotation Value from Quaternion to Euler, then change the rotational axis in degrees. Worked perfectly, no NiTransformData needed!

Archived