44 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

Why can't you do the tattoo?

Take this template - Install gimp. (also install .dds gimp plugin - in the plugin folder - just download and drop in ) Open it with gimp - find layers - new layer - transparent - select new layer - then put your tattoo on that layer - position it with template - then when your satisified - delete bottom layer showing flatted out sim - Export the transparent layer with tattoo as something.dds. Import into sims 4 studio...Presto.....new tattoo...It's really that easy....

Check out the attached....

Sims 4 Tattoo template.xcf

Sims 4 Tattoo template.png

Ah, thanks! It doesn't require Photoshop? I've never created stuff like this before, totally uneducated about it lol

9 hours ago, sevenfold1996 said:

Ah, thanks! It doesn't require Photoshop? I've never created stuff like this before, totally uneducated about it lol

Take this template - Install gimp. (also install .dds gimp plugin - in the plugin folder - just download and drop in ) Open it with gimp - find layers - new layer - transparent - select new layer - then put your tattoo on that layer - position it with template - then when your satisified - delete bottom layer showing flatted out sim - Export the transparent layer with tattoo as something.dds. (BC#/DXT5 and make sure generate mipmaps is checked )Import into sims 4 studio...Presto.....new tattoo...It's really that easy....

See attachment for .dds options (forgot this step)

https://www.gimp.org/

http://registry.gimp.org/node/70

Forgotten step.png

4 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

Take this template - Install gimp. (also install .dds gimp plugin - in the plugin folder - just download and drop in ) Open it with gimp - find layers - new layer - transparent - select new layer - then put your tattoo on that layer - position it with template - then when your satisified - delete bottom layer showing flatted out sim - Export the transparent layer with tattoo as something.dds. (BC#/DXT5 and make sure generate mipmaps is checked )Import into sims 4 studio...Presto.....new tattoo...It's really that easy....

See attachment for .dds options (forgot this step)

https://www.gimp.org/

http://registry.gimp.org/node/70

Forgotten step.png

Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it!

C:\utils\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins

Does She just have the 1 tattoo?

Tori Black Tattoo.png

This might be a little tougher than I stated...part of it in the photos is covered up...but on geometric shape you can easily repair it by copying the 'unnaffected' areas and making another layer and rotating it......

12 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

Tori Black Tattoo.png

This might be a little tougher than I stated...part of it in the photos is covered up...but on geometric shape you can easily repair it by copying the 'unnaffected' areas and making another layer and rotating it......

Yeah, just the one. I have no idea what I'm doing haha, never modded before!

On 11/3/2018 at 4:03 AM, Evilash34 said:

Tori Black Tattoo.png

Fuck, huge library of materials you have, impressive and that you do not teach everything.

11 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

Now your tattoos...those are art...=)

I'm glad you like Evil, thanks.
A lot of art for nothing, I look for a lot on the internet, apart from that I use a lot of pinterest notices to get part of the material.

3 hours ago, Evilash34 said:

I need help What does this say???

I know first part..

says "you see its not ....(not sure word) - "Used maybe" you soul ....grrr 

Leg tattoo raven.png

Do you have the biggest image? if it is like that, I will try to treat it in photoshop if I can improve the quality.

13 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Do you have the biggest image? if it is like that, I will try to treat it in photoshop if I can improve the quality.

I can't find any better image...its really bad...I tried to treat in gimp...and I still couldn't read it...

7 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

I can't find any better image...its really bad...I tried to treat in gimp...and I still couldn't read it...

Then try to extract transparency and then try to play with the channels have if I get something, the truth is that it looks fatal, come to me if you have the address where you took the image, I will also try a generalized search.

They got it on another page....but thanks for playing...

You see it’s not 
the blood you spill 
that gets you what you 
want it’s the good 
you share your 
family your friendships 
your community these 
are the most important
the most valuable 
things a man could 
have

4 minutes ago, Evilash34 said:

They got it on another page....but thanks for playing...

You see it’s not 
the blood you spill 
that gets you what you 
want it’s the good 
you share your 
family your friendships 
your community these 
are the most important
the most valuable 
things a man could 
have

If you ever want a good text for a male character, look at this: Rudyard Kipling Then you will be a man, my son.
Search it is very good