4 hours ago, Evilash34 said:

@Josua1970 I haven't done my own tattoos since fallout 4. but being I was trying create - exact replicas of these actress thought I would try again...but my skill has its limits and I don't think I'll be able get as close to 100% as I wanted. Some of these tattoos just way to complicated to try to reproduce...or copy or even fucking trace.

Could you give me the tattoo link on the left leg?

I tried and tried to reproduce Christy Macks tattoos and Just was Extremely difficult...the position of the tattoos...the worst was the one on the left shoulder of the dark owl..was just about impossible to reproduce...so I redid the whole left arm and made my own tattoos...other tattos were in 2-3 areas where the sim is pieced together so putting textures on this area was problematic at best...

Tell me what you think...of my Christy Mack - almost pre-release...

02-22-18_7-05-38 PM.png

02-22-18_7-05-35 PM.png

02-22-18_7-05-41 PM.png

Hey WildsexfireXXX check this out...not sure if this work or not...so I noticed another problem with this tattoo...like a lot of tattoos, there is no symmetry. And some tattoos have at least some, this one has completely zero...but check out over-lay..I wish I could color better...I might be able carve this out...but I don't know about the coloring...

Christy Mack.png

Hey that might work. I've given up for now...or should I say real world work comes 1st project I'm working on has  a deadline of Tuesday and my Mac is down. Headed to the Apple store now. Need to up grade my graphics programs for my windows 10 machine. If you can get a good outline of it and reduce it with out blur....just mess around with the colors. That's what I do. Good luck.

On 2/24/2018 at 10:05 PM, wildsexfireXXX said:

No prob what I meant is that picture has much better detail than the one I was using and you might be able to get the tat done using it as a base. Good luck with it. Had to buy a new macbook pro today.....:confused:. Thought I needed a new battery turned out it took a surge.

I think I have almost done it....the shoulder still looks bit messed up but including alternate tattoo package...I think shes almost ready....

I downloaded her; I'll check her out...I try to stay away from 'default' changes to any models because you can start to run into problems with those if one character has those and one does not..And last thing you want to do is be moving files just to play the game...I love the eve4 mods for butts and boobs, but not every gal has those hips or big butt and sometimes those titties are popping out more than down......so i don't use anything changes defaults...lol

so great mod drops here, the girls look great and all of the work is pretty fukin spot on. only problem i got, is you list a bunch of pre-requisite mods, but no linkies... 

want to fap now work later. 

in all seriousness though. where can i track those pre-reqs down? 

much appreciate

On 3/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, ZTUS said:

so great mod drops here, the girls look great and all of the work is pretty fukin spot on. only problem i got, is you list a bunch of pre-requisite mods, but no linkies... 

want to fap now work later. 

in all seriousness though. where can i track those pre-reqs down? 

much appreciate

I'm going to see about getting some cloud space...so all you have to do is 'download' and then asking people to donate if they want. I think that is best solution. I just haven't had time to shop around yet. I'm also going to be looking at going back and reworking these models as I think I have learned something really critical about sims 4  and how it works with textures.