Is this the beginning of the end?

nufndash

I get the feeling Skyrim modding has approached a slow crawl at best.  I am not complaining, I appreciate everything the mod authors have given us.  They have virtually lengthened the usable life of a game out many years. I know there is still SSE and I will agree it looks pretty damn good, but even there the enthusiasm seems to be watered down.  Do any of the experienced modders here see a resurgence in the future at all,  or are the mod authors burnt out on Skyrim? 

49 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I get the feeling Skyrim modding has approached a slow crawl at best.  I am not complaining, I appreciate everything the mod authors have given us.  They have virtually lengthened the usable life of a game out many years. I know there is still SSE and I will agree it looks pretty damn good, but even there the enthusiasm seems to be watered down.  Do any of the experienced modders here see a resurgence in the future at all,  or are the mod authors burnt out on Skyrim? 

It doesn't look that good when compared to modded 32bit. Even modded its still doesn't look that good. More stable under most circumstances though, but still not what I'd call stellar considering the actual number of world wide man hours pumped into fixing aspects of the game over the last six years. Kind of makes you think.

Archived