[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

• 2 weeks later...

They are in most places except that mini-village in between Whiterun and Windhelm, IIRC. I had to manually add that to my own personal copy (where I also nuked the weight of bottles).

That's great. When character is carrying 70 pound jugs those locations start to be a critical issue *also a shameless thread bump*

Installed this mod and everything's playing smoothly, very nice! It's nice to see how milking gives buffs (or debuff if it's not done in a regularly) to carrying capacity (o_O at 30 pound jugs). Bodyslide-made CB++ TBBP body + CB++ armours and clothing, HDT physics (7-22) + milk mod. Only lactation effect is missing from this perfection X'I

attachicon.gifScreenShot296.bmp

Nice pic.   the  hentai milk mod  does  lactation  if  you  are still looking btw. But   where  did  you down load this mod  i dont  see  the  install anywhere? I use  Bodyslide  and  everything else  like you just missing  this mod lol.

Nice pic.   the  hentai milk mod  does  lactation  if  you  are still looking btw. But   where  did  you down load this mod  i dont  see  the  install anywhere? I use  Bodyslide  and  everything else  like you just missing  this mod lol.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-30?do=findComment&comment=390037

and hotfix for it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-32?do=findComment&comment=391035

I wait patiently that all effects are implemented into the same mod (hopefully this). For example lactation effect from hentai mod and Zaz is working on some breast squeeze -animations and such which could really enhance this mod as well...

___

Off topic: why my avatar shows as black T_T?

I tested the mod    but something puzzled me.. i remember  way back when...  that the breasts would  scale up  as you  went  without milking so they got to be  really big  when you were really full. But  with the mod i downloaded i saw  no breast scaling...  if anything they went  down as soon as i sat in the chair the first time in whiterun.

I tested the mod    but something puzzled me.. i remember  way back when...  that the breasts would  scale up  as you  went  without milking so they got to be  really big  when you were really full. But  with the mod i downloaded i saw  no breast scaling...  if anything they went  down as soon as i sat in the chair the first time in whiterun.

they went down because the default setting sets the breast size to 0.4 of what you set it to (or is it 0.4 of full weight slider size?)

as times goes it'll increase every xxx seconds until you reach max capacity.

And you need to use the chair once to enable the mod on your character.

You can change the default start size in the mods MCM menu.

they went down because the default setting sets the breast size to 0.4 of what you set it to (or is it 0.4 of full weight slider size?)

as times goes it'll increase every xxx seconds until you reach max capacity.

And you need to use the chair once to enable the mod on your character.

You can change the default start size in the mods MCM menu.

Oh thanks  so  the  Econ mod and  the hot fix  still have  that feature i guess i just didnt wait long  enough  i  saw  the messages but i didnt   noice any change  thats  why i was confused. Thank you.

I'm pretty much a noob (will freely admit) but I love the look of this mod. I've installed mods before, but I'm just stuck at a simple thing. How do I actually make a follower a milk maid? I get the screen in mod configeration and the pop up of it saying it's active appears when I start up, but I don't know how to actually work this mod. Help?

what if my character is male and I still have that one spot open? how to i make said follow a maid? (if there is a tutorial, please point me in direction)

Follower, direct them to sit in the chair.

how to download this?

Last page had some links to the downloads. You want the extra location add on too.

what if my character is male and I still have that one spot open? how to i make said follow a maid? (if there is a tutorial, please point me in direction)

Follower, direct them to sit in the chair.

how to download this?

Last page had some links to the downloads. You want the extra location add on too.

THANK YOU XD! I feel like an idiot but at last I got it (had the wrong file -facepalm- ) Thanks

Thats , All good , ZAZ is working on the Milk Mod Animations , 

However , I'm Alone on this one , I need some Modelers and texture Artists , To Help me out

Other wise It lead to Sub Standard releases ,

Especially when Making Transparent Textures , Even though I had time this time its taking longer than usual because of texturing , People Specialized in Texturing and modelling please come for ward and IM me

Just a Request

ZaZ 

However , I'm Alone on this one , I need some Modelers and texture Artists , To Help me out

Especially when Making Transparent Textures , Even though I had time this time its taking longer than usual because of texturing , People Specialized in Texturing and modelling please come for ward and IM me

Just a Request

ZaZ 

I can try to help with textures, as I finally got the Nvidia DDS options to (somewhat) work with my version of photoshop. I can't *promise* how great it will be, but I'm not a totally horrible artist.

Modeling, unfortunately, did not work at all. Too many weird steps to go from Skyrim model -> Nifscop -> Blender and then back again.

have talk with Ichabod from oblivion mods and user29 from fallout newvegas mods they done some work along your line they might have resources you could use or at least advise.

I think they are More Scripters than Modelers 

But thanx 

Just a Request

ZaZ 

I can try to help with textures, as I finally got the Nvidia DDS options to (somewhat) work with my version of photoshop. I can't *promise* how great it will be, but I'm not a totally horrible artist.

Modeling, unfortunately, did not work at all. Too many weird steps to go from Skyrim model -> Nifscop -> Blender and then back again.

I need some Glass type Textures For the Suction Cup things , 

If your willing , Could make me some Rope Pattern Textures too ?

Cheers

Just a Request

ZaZ 

yo i'm good at modeling 3d object, what i can i do to help ? :D

Just a Request

ZaZ 

yo i'm good at modeling 3d object, what i can i do to help ? :D

Rofl , it May be too Late , but Maybe you Could Ask Zax for this Milk Mod .

But if your Up For it , you  can make Bondage devices I can mess around and add animations to them

Cheers

Those are the devices Im working on for this mod

post-8713-0-63646900-1384276725_thumb.jpg

Archived