[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements

Dev team: LF Modeler, Animator, Programmer & Healer!
Seriously guys, we need a modeler and animator, the reason why this mod was scrapped in the first place was because there wasn't nearly enough contributions to keep it going, and the mod got to the point where there was nothing more I could do with the code to make up for the lack of visuals.

This time we are hoping to take the training wheels off and gain some speed, as well as some boobs. So we are looking for some modelers and animators to make it happen!

Now there is a new development plan which is extremely complex, so we are looking for another programmer with a good amount of modding experience with Skyrim.

So this is a shout out for all those modders out there:

weneedyou_zps58848ec1.png

If you believe you can contribute to this mod, please PM me and we will discuss the future direction of this mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod Description
It was made in response to this request (a long, long time ago):
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8079

Are you a grandiose mammary gland connoisseur? large breast enthusiast? or a just a big titty lover?

Or maybe you are just a casual milk drinker?

Then this mod is for you! 

This mod will aim to deliver a breast expansion system coupled with a milk production system to satisfy all you funbag lovers out there!

More to come later.

Notable contributors

A special thanks to the following people for their help!

• Sumaka (SneakyMau5) for starting the mod project, and coming back!
  • Zax for rezzing this mod and adding cool features
  • Ousnius from nexus forums for help with the dynamic weights.
  • UnknownOrigin00 for fixing the weight system.
  • oil3d: the milking cuirass mod
  • daedrasp: Manga conversion for milking cuirass
  • pfactor: answering questions on the forums and doing tests
  • jerbsinator: for creating a post that reminded me this mod still exists
  • + MANY MORE for testing and feedback!

If you believe that your name should be up here, send me a PM with some work or indication  of contribution attached.

Updates

Update 2/9/13 | Semi Skimmed and Half Baked

Yes the mod is still in development, and we have been in contact with various animators and scripters to get help with the code as the newest version is quite complex to balance for regular play without being a hindrance but also without being so shallow that it could be simply ignored.

Update 24/7/13 | Non dairy

Recently Zax and I are brainstorming idea about the new build for the mod. The plan for the mod is written up in a 4000 word specification and we are currently considering all option for a ground up rebuild of the existing mod. Zax has brought some very interesting ideas to the table such as using the Alias function of the game instead of using the base player character function to track the transformations. This has proven to be very promising because it allows the transformation to be applied across the board with NPCs also, provided their skeletons have the necessary nodes for transformation of course. This is all just conceptual ideas for the moment, and we would ask that anyone out there who has some experience in what we are dealing with lend us a hand so that we may emulate this.

Started rewatching The Chapelle show... It's a celebration bitches!

Update 22/7/13 | The milks gone bad!

So far:

• Development for the legacy version has come to a halt.
  • Third party developers have seemed to faded into the shadows
  • The original development spec is no longer available.
  • All previous versions of this more are scrapped

On a brighter note:

• A new development spec was written up and is very detailed in what needs to be done.
  • I got the new DLC and have decided to reinstall Skyrim and create a new reincarnation of this mod from the ground up using what I have learned from previous attempts
  • I am now joined by fellow developer Zax

Update 12/7/13 | Cryostasis sucks

You know that film Demolition Man (1993) with Sly when he was frozen and thawed out in the future only to find that his previous life is dead and gone? and that it was so cold his scrotum shriveled up to the size of a pea...?

Yea i didn't have any of that, it was just bloody cold over here for the winter season and I was buried with work, but its the same sort of analogy. 

Anyway, long-story-short. I'm back and I will try to continue where I left off with a renewed vigour and a hard on.

Change log
Reserved for later

Instructions

Installation instructions

to come when new version is released.

Uninstallation Notes

To uninstall the mod, first you need to disable the milk polling, easiest way is to:

-activate the pillar > options > reset mod.
-Save game (New file highly recommended)
-Quit skyrim
-Delete ESP and script (THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP, DO NOT SKIP THIS)
(If you have the old highland milk farm mod, remove all traces of it.)
-Load game (the one just saved), you will get a message about missing content not available anymore, this is good.
-Save game (new slot again)

That should leave you with a clean save now, and ready to upgrade to a newer version if you want.

Version downloads
Disclaimer
It is advised that you DO NOT play regularly with this mode enabled as it is very early in alpha stage and may cause problems in the future preventing further updates of the mod. Use this mod only to test the functionality and report your findings.

I and any member of the development team will  take no responsibility for damage to saved games to software from testing out this mod. By downloading this mod you are accepting full responsibility for your action and any damages that may occur, though there should be little to none, if any.

Until word has been given that it is a stable release, do not play regularly with this mod enabled.

You have been warned

Frequently Asked Questions 

Q: When will it be ready?

A: not for a while so don't hold your breath. We have no shortage of programmers but we are having trouble finding modelers and animators to work closely with us. Until we get those members for the development team, you will not see any visuals yet.

Q: Why has the old versions been removed?

A: They were removed because those versions are no longer supported, and in fact were never supported anyway, I did those purely as a technical exercise to see if it can be done, and it appears so. The residual data left from those mods could cause complications with new updates so it was removed.

Q: Why does my game keep spamming me with messages every 5 seconds about milk and milk levels?

A: this is because you have installed and played with an old version of the mod that was poorly coded, it was advised that you do not play with this mod regularly as it can add residual variables the the save file that may cause problems in the future.

Q: Will this mod support nipple jewelry and accessories

A: Those are planned and are highlighted in the revised specification for development, but those will be secondary to the main body transformations as those accessories will not be places correctly when breasts grow/shrink. These will probably be made/modified by the modeler who will make the body mesh.

Q: Will this mod support other types of transformation such as belly inflation and TG/Futa?

A: This is not currently planned and will probably not be supported, this is a mod that focuses on the mammary glands only. Not to mention that having two types of transformation requires a lot of work on the same mesh while the coding side of it will be just as complex. Also I'm just a big titty lover.

Have a question you want to ask? Drop me a PM.

Obsolete versions
DO NOT USE, except for testing purposes or this WILL screw your game saves up and cannot be used with future releases of this mod. You have been warned.

V0.61 alpha (OBSOLETE VERSION - FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY)
You will need:
Skyrim 1.5 or better (Works with or without Dawnguard installed.)
SKSE available here: http://skse.silverlock.org/
My esp and script   v0.61.7z   23KB  2032 downloads
A clean save unused with my previous mod versions

**Removed old links and info to stop people from getting the wrong version

OLD Esp:

MILK MOD LATEST [by ed86] 

Go here:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy/

Don't mind this spoiler (old post)

hey sumaka, here my report on the second play

- Milk item is Succubi Milk, its placed in the potion category, its weight is same as potion, 0.5 weight.
- Its description are awesome, but when I use it, it's like poison potion, so you have to use it with your weapon???
- Economy system is well, no problem for now, sometime demand for your milk is high.

and this mod uses real time isn't it? because I use wait, the breast didn't increase.

edit: nah, I dont think there's a problem with price, I think its fine.

Hi ,

Good Job so far on the Mod , I have been looking into nifskope yes it is possible to attach the nifs to armor slots , that being said .The current ingame models need to modified to get a "Spurt" effect which is hard , trust me .

I can parent the water jets but it Looks like Steam coming out of the actors nipples .

But If I do Find an appropriate one I will be happy to Help .

Cheers and Good luck .

Hi ' date='

Good Job so far on the Mod , I have been looking into nifskope yes it is possible to attach the nifs to armor slots , that being said .The current ingame models need to modified to get a "Spurt" effect which is hard , trust me .

I can parent the water jets but it Looks like Steam coming out of the actors nipples .

But If I do Find an appropriate one I will be happy to Help .

Cheers and Good luck .

[/quote']

Thanks

I have been exploring the same thing in nifskope but it seems as if the game dosent want to display the water properly, which is annoying. if this could implemented into a spell it would be of much greater ease to switch on the fly but it would also present a problem witht he weight slider/armor scaling for different bodies which is always troublesome.

hey sumaka' date=' here my report on the second play

- Milk item is Succubi Milk, its placed in the potion category, its weight is same as potion, 0.5 weight.

- Its description are awesome, but when I use it, it's like poison potion, so you have to use it with your weapon???

- The price between sell from the machine and keep then sell it to merchant is different, in merchant the price is 100G/bottle.

- Economy system is well, no problem for now, sometime demand for your milk is high.

and this mod uses real time isn't it? because I use wait, the breast didn't increase.

edit: I'm gonna play it again, maybe I'll find something again.

[/quote']

oh yea bout that, it was meant to be digestible by the player with no ill effects, as of yet the npcs wont touch it cos its basically suicide, to simulate addiction, it gives the npc (if any) who drinks it a massive boost to combat abilities with near limitless magicka stamina and health. after this inital period is up their max health will be reduced by 200, stamina and magicka stunted for 3 days!

simulating withdrawal symptoms, so i was testing something where a player could poison a weapon and stab their companions like a syringe to force the effects on their companions

the reason for the price difference is because of the freshness system that was partially implemened, basically milk is sold straight from the milk machine it is "fresh" and therefore worth alot more, its like giving blood, if they take it from your arm its all good, if you turn up with a jar full of your blood, you are lucky not to be thrown out.

If the milk was put into the inventory straight away it was regarded as fresh, until the next poll where it would be labeled as regular milk.

I originally had a system where the fresh milk was worth the same if it was put in to the inventory straight away and then sold, however the price the milk was sold whilst in the inventory was static and didnt change with economy, if the economy was price was low and the vendor price was high it would be unbalanced.

Therefore the freshness system was scrapped and economy system was implemented.

the demand system works in conjunction with the polling system, it rises slower than the milk production to stop players from receiving max cash payout as soon as milk has hit full capacity. This will be made to be player adjustable in future release.

I often miss some of these mistakes as I have been working on this code for the last 3 days and it has pissed me off to no end therefore I cant even bare the play my own game cos it makes me rage.

RageFace.jpg

If i remember correctly there was an active lactation feature in the cursed armor mod for oblivion ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1418 ).Don't know if it would be usable though?

Provided it was was animated, it may be possible to map it onto a the skeleton of a body mod to control where the jet would spurt from, however right now its a question of getting the models imported into skyrim correctly and getting them to display at all which seems to be the trickiest part.

Hmmm...

I get a CDT when starting the game. Yust before the menu loads(Startscreen).Tested it with the orginal highlandmilkmod(1.5). No problem.

If i install your esp, i get a CTD.(maybe i find the cause.... maybe it conflicts with another mod...). Even the CK crashes when i load your esp.(maybe the language tag in the editor.ini - set it to german - i check it....)

ok... now some suggestions :)

different races - different female milk - different buffs.

for example:

nord female milk -> Resist Frost 50% for 60 seconds

Breton female milk -> Resist Magic 25% for 60 seconds

etc.

i myself had the idea to add some scripts to the milkcuirass from

Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.02 that it can be used as a portable milking device. and my first testing object will be lydia.... poor girl*eg*

and lydia looks much nicer than a alchemist table following you...

This will take some time, because i am a beginner in modding and scripting(for skyrim - last time i modded games was yust after the release of "doom I" and "duke nukem 3d" - looooong time ago ;)...

Moin

Oli

ah sorry about that price sumaka, its fine, its working just fine, lol :P

sorry about that.

yes the price is usually at 270G/bottle at the merchant. But I still remember.. I sell it to some merchant at 297G/bottle...

and loyalty system worked fine. I got 2080G.

if you got CTD try to uninstall and reinstall the mod then use boss' date=' when I messing around with higland load order I get CTD too (at continue).

[/quote']

it must be magic.... tryed it with boss again and again... CTD...

then a last try.... it's all ok :)

edit: diff race/diff milk/diff buff... that's.. interesting....

perk tree maybe -

first perk -> milk heals

second perk -> adding race buffs.... etc.

Moin

Oli

*nowtestingmilkfarm*

Hmmm...

I get a CDT when starting the game. Yust before the menu loads(Startscreen).Tested it with the orginal highlandmilkmod(1.5). No problem.

If i install your esp' date=' i get a CTD.(maybe i find the cause.... maybe it conflicts with another mod...). Even the CK crashes when i load your esp.(maybe the language tag in the editor.ini - set it to german - i check it....)

ok... now some suggestions :)

different races - different female milk - different buffs.

for example:

nord female milk -> Resist Frost 50% for 60 seconds

Breton female milk -> Resist Magic 25% for 60 seconds

etc.

i myself had the idea to add some scripts to the milkcuirass from

Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.02 that it can be used as a portable milking device. and my first testing object will be lydia.... poor girl*eg*

and lydia looks much nicer than a alchemist table following you...

This will take some time, because i am a beginner in modding and scripting(for skyrim - last time i modded games was yust after the release of "doom I" and "duke nukem 3d" - looooong time ago ;)...

Moin

Oli

[/quote']

It was envisioned with that in mind, using a companion to do the milking, however it needed to be scripted in conjunction with follower scripts which i have not attempted to do (yet).

I will add this to the future plans

As for the race specific buff its a good idea, and its relatively simple to implement using conditions in the potions effects system.

I will put this down in future plans.

This should be implemented into the next version but currently i am burned out as I just picked up papryus 3 days ago and it has done my head in indefinitely. Mind you the last time I modded a game was Morrowind release.

Where is this CTD coming from? it shouldn't edit any existing game files (except highland milk farm). I made sure that the only files it depended on were essential:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Apachiihair.esm

(Files from highland milk)

it doesn't (shouldn't) modify any existing files from vanilla game or otherwise' date='

[/quote']

Hmmm... maybe the remains of deinstalled mods.

ups... Dawnguard.esm...

Thats maybe the cause...

I should install it...

Moin

Oli

*awaybuyingdawnguard*

Edit -> done -> download ....

I hate to derail the train of thought going here but I thought this may help slightly. I posted this on the other Lactation Mod thread so I figured I'd post my message here as well.

I think I may have found something that may help your weight system problem. There is a mod on the Nexus called "DynamicWeight - realistic body weight" by ousnius http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23253

When you eat too much food it increases your weight. I think the way the mod is set up now eating 100 peices of food will bring you from 0 to 100 weight. Running around will cause you to lose weight. I've tried it and it does indeed work.

You may want to download it and check out his script files to get some ideas.

This mod is fantastic at first i have some negatives thoughts but after trying it I can't wait for a final version. Maybe is my perv mind but every time that the message appears makes me thinking that the breast are really filling and excites me :s

Here are my ideas for this mod:

- Custom times before your breasts are filled (10s,30s,1min,5min,1hr,6hrs,1day etc...)

- Make normal milk for recover health,Stamina and others status effects

- Empty bottles to fill with your milk (could work with TRO Basic needs)

- When your breasts are about to fill up(80,90%) your nipples will start to dripping milk

- When your breasts are filled or overcapacity at some point your nipples will explode in a milk burst with negative consecuenses (health,stamina,recover rate. . . etc. Penalty)

- Portable Milking devices with a certain times of use before breaks that you will have to buy and if you use the device your milk will be half priced

- Let your companions drink from your nipples to recover health or stamina

- If you dont drink or sell your milk bottle in sometime will start to rotten

This mod is fantastic at first i have some negatives thoughts but after trying it I can't wait for a final version. Maybe is my perv mind but every time that the message appears makes me thinking that the breast are really filling and excites me :s

Here are my ideas for this mod:

- Custom times before your breasts are filled (10s' date='30s,1min,5min,1hr,6hrs,1day etc...)

- Make normal milk for recover health,Stamina and others status effects

- Empty bottles to fill with your milk (could work with TRO Basic needs)

- When your breasts are about to fill up(80,90%) your nipples will start to dripping milk

- When your breasts are filled or overcapacity at some point your nipples will explode in a milk burst with negative consecuenses (health,stamina,recover rate. . . etc. Penalty)

- Portable Milking devices with a certain times of use before breaks that you will have to buy and if you use the device your milk will be half priced

- Let your companions drink from your nipples to recover health or stamina

- If you dont drink or sell your milk bottle in sometime will start to rotten

[/quote']

about the poison potion type milk, this is sumaka answer, it for testing purpose. As about rotten, thats a good idea but I dont think skyrim already have a mod that can make food rotten(CMIIW), but sumaka made a freshness system.

oh yea bout that' date=' it was meant to be digestible by the player with no ill effects, as of yet the npcs wont touch it cos its basically suicide, to simulate addiction, it gives the npc (if any) who drinks it a massive boost to combat abilities with near limitless magicka stamina and health. after this inital period is up their max health will be reduced by 200, stamina and magicka stunted for 3 days!

simulating withdrawal symptoms, so i was testing something where a player could poison a weapon and stab their companions like a syringe to force the effects on their companions

the reason for the price difference is because of the freshness system that was partially implemened, basically milk is sold straight from the milk machine it is "fresh" and therefore worth alot more, its like giving blood, if they take it from your arm its all good, if you turn up with a jar full of your blood, you are lucky not to be thrown out.

If the milk was put into the inventory straight away it was regarded as fresh, until the next poll where it would be labeled as regular milk.

I originally had a system where the fresh milk was worth the same if it was put in to the inventory straight away and then sold, however the price the milk was sold whilst in the inventory was static and didnt change with economy, if the economy was price was low and the vendor price was high it would be unbalanced.

Therefore the freshness system was scrapped and economy system was implemented.

the demand system works in conjunction with the polling system, it rises slower than the milk production to stop players from receiving max cash payout as soon as milk has hit full capacity. This will be made to be player adjustable in future release.

I often miss some of these mistakes as I have been working on this code for the last 3 days and it has pissed me off to no end therefore I cant even bare the play my own game cos it makes me rage.

[/quote']

about the timer, yes its fast, I think sumaka makes it that way to test the script, because its still in beta, this mod still need someone who can do the animation.

I just try to answer, because maybe sumaka still busy rebalancing and editing this mod, so that we all can play it.:D

btw, seeing this thread just made yesterday and the views already hit 1000+ views, I think many people want to see this mod fully released.:P

hello this looks fandastic! i wante to ask... is there an animation for milking you PC atm or it is instant??

could we get screenshots or something??

that's my friend...

that is what we're waiting for..

until now there isn't any milking animation for skyrim, that's why we wait..

hello this looks fandastic! i wante to ask... is there an animation for milking you PC atm or it is instant??

that's my friend...

until now there isn't any milking animation for skyrim' date=' that's why we wait..

[/quote']

nice ideas here. :)

may i suggest a workaround for the time without propper animations?

I think of an extra chamber in the basement or at the stables. Inside a big dwarven machine with a lever. Pulling the lever leads to a fade-to-black screen, with a text-description of the warm feeling of beeing milked. It would be nice to have some sounds of sighs and moanings - and a little steaming of the machine.

just my 2 cents

keep up the good work

I think of an extra chamber in the basement or at the stables. Inside a big dwarven machine with a lever. Pulling the lever leads to a fade-to-black screen' date=' with a text-description of the warm feeling of beeing milked. It would be nice to have some sounds of sighs and moanings - and a little steaming of the machine.

just my 2 cents

keep up the good work

[/quote']

say that to sumaka, he's the who work hardest for 3 days, until he didn't have time to play skyrim, lol :D

but I think that's a good idea, that fade to black,text, and erotic sound... let our imagination begin... :P

and how about few NPC wearing NiuNiu armor(look like a cow/milk slave armor) in the basement, some kind of milk slave?

that's my friend...

until now there isn't any milking animation for skyrim' date=' that's why we wait..

[/quote']

I think of an extra chamber in the basement or at the stables. Inside a big dwarven machine with a lever. Pulling the lever leads to a fade-to-black screen, with a text-description of the warm feeling of beeing milked. It would be nice to have some sounds of sighs and moanings - and a little steaming of the machine.

just my 2 cents

keep up the good work

There will be a user adjustable polling interval implemented on the next version.

Well basically... the fade to black was meant to be implemented into this current "alpha" release but I was on a tight schedule. I had pages and pages of text to put into the game when fading to black but since i am waiting for animation that will eventually replace the fade, there wasn't a point in making sequences for it.

I had originally had a freshness system but it didn't work out too well as it became too complicated to tie in with the economy system of dynamic selling prices of the milk.

So the economy system was implemented in it's place.

What I plan to do now is create a bottle recycling system which means that the player can only keep the same amount of milk as they have empty milk bottles.

This ties in with a planned milk round system where a player can make some extra money by deliver their milk to specified npc's at designated places within certain time limits. Using the radiant quest system the npc will be different each time.

The spray/drip animations (depending on how many different types we can muster up) will portray the different levels of fullness (up to 20 to simulate over-filled engorged breasts) but the max retrievable capacity is still 10 to retain some balance.

There is a secret room planned for the farm house where the room is filled with women (or men if you prefer) tied up and used as milk slaves being milked constantly and selling milk for income.

Along with several planned npc, their models are basically made, but I have yet to script their dialogue which is why they are not in the current alpha release. Theres going to be a succubus that the play must battle and also a priest that can be hired to "purify" the milk removing most of the ill effects, and re-branding the label on the milk bottle to "kosher milk" which can instill restorative spells such as cure disease and what not...

There is a whole series of quests planned for this part, finding the farm, getting the lactation ability form npc or mystery potion, then finding parts for milking device, then parts for a cage/cell/prison system for the girls and more parts for the other milking devices, then the last part is capturing/tricking unsuspecting victims to be abducted and made into milk slaves.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23253

I'll look into this mod to see what I can recycle from it, however I assume its to do with modified race presets, which could cause problems for custom/vampire races. But i'll give it a go.

I have had less time to work on the code these last few days as I always work best in peace and quiet but its damn hard to test this stuff out with the wife constantly looking over my shoulder every time she walks into the room asking what I am up to...

I'd rather not explain what I am doing as I don't know how to explain it without sounding like a pervert or an extreme dickhead... if anyone know how to explain all that, WITHOUT looking like a sexual deviant please let me know....

But not that I have anything to fear here on this forum....

If-you-know-what-I-mean-mr-bean-meme.jpg

Archived