I can pop those into a mod for you, if you like.  Or send you a base mod including an outfit replacer for say, the military fatigues.  That way you can just point the mod files at the right textures, using the materials editor and be done with it.

Won't take long at all, if you would want that.

10 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I can pop those into a mod for you, if you like. 

Make them a part of an existing mod?

23 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Or send you a base mod including an outfit replacer for say, the military fatigues.  That way you can just point the mod files at the right textures, using the materials editor and be done with it.

I am Sorry, but I have to say I don't exactly understand what you mean by this. I got kinda confused reading what you said. If you mean create a replacer mod, I already have the military fatigues replaced.

Yeah that's what I meant.  I have a replacer mod setup I use to test things.  It basically just adds the thing to the game world.  Allows for easy swap-in/swap-out for testing new things, but can also be used to just build on to release a mod.

No worries!  If I have need for these fatigues, I'll let you know and give you a shout.

Archived