++  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
++  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
60  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
61  ELFXEnhancer.esp
62  Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
64  DynDOLOD.esp

The papyrus log > Papyrus.0.log

That papyrus is the one i get everytime i load a game in the north exit of Riverwood, but the thing is the game with the papyrus activated cannot even load that save.

And im using Last ENB with the old good preset Real Vision that requires ELFX and CoT. Im using safety load, crash fixes with the SKSE plugin preloader, the skills uncapper, skyrim reloaded (only the water shaders activated) and silent voice FUsrodah. All is up to date.

Sometimes i cannot even load a game but at the third time in the worst case it ends finally loading the game. So i can live with that, with i cannot live it's with the CTD i get every time i aproach honningbrew meadery or the farm situated by the stables near whiterun.

So im here if someone can help me, i try everything, and i cant for the love of me, get this thing to work, what annoys me so much its that 2 years or so i have a mayor build of Skyrim with literally 3 times more mods than now, and the game worked like a charm.

Also i compresed al the textures with ordenador with the preset maximun, with the resize option untouched.

I'm already starting using crash fix with the preload plugin.

The load order it is entirely sorted by Loot, i looked to it and i think that not worth change anything except the NPC of DIbella and BIJIN - Valerica and Serana plugins.

The mods i used in this playthrough i think they are ok, they doesm't conflict one over the other, for what i know.

What i didnt tell its this. I even desinstall the game completely and reinstall because i started geting this anoying CTD near whiterun, the thing was i installed some mods to try things out and the game started crashing near whiterun, so i desinstall them, but the CTD still happening without those mods i installed. Finally i decided to desinstall everything, only to reinstall everything again very carefully to meet again the hated CTD near the batte of the companions with the giant.

Check out my LO if someone know something about this issue and knows how to fix it please, please let me know.

39 minutes ago, flutie said:

do u use an npc overhaul mod for aela or ria, the giant encounter can cause a ctd if skele or body mismatch, I had this issue in the past at that very spot

Respect to that i have also in the past, like two years ago this exact same issue, but i cant remenber how i fix it.

do u use hdt or tbbp mods, use xpmse. Maunally change the body and skele meshes in the Bijin mesh file to match your main body. Its sounds like a body conflict

copy body hands feet and head from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets and skele from assets female and paste to the bijin mesh folder, if this does not fix it, post ur load order

2 minutes ago, flutie said:

do u use hdt or tbbp mods, use xpmse. Maunally change the body and skele meshes in the Bijin mesh file to match your main body. Its sounds like a body conflict

copy body hands feet and head from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets and skele from assets female and paste to the bijin mesh folder, if this does not fix it, post ur load order

Already done it, gonna check out now if Bijin uses another Skeleton that not be the one used by the main human races...

Did you by any chance add or remove any mods that use extensive scripts from your load order? That can wreck your shit real nice, I've made that mistake in the past! Also I'd highly reccomend that If by any chance you happen to reinstall your game that you install it outside Program Files, like make a custom folder or something! Why you ask? Windows 10 sucks that's why!

That area around Whiterun, especially the farms, meadery and the crossroads with the two bridges, is a notorious CTD hotspot. Even un-modded console versions of the game can apparently crash there. It's a big open area with lots going on that needs to be loaded at once - mountains, the river, NPCs, the city, long unbroken views with distant textures etc. I often get crashes there as well. Having googled it, lots of people say it's caused by running out of memory. I've tried various things without any success. Disabling ENB while walking through that area. Pointing the camera at the ground only. Moving very slowly. Un-installing all environment-related textures. I was already using the recommended bug/crash fixes. Nothing really seems to work and it's driving me up the wall. So if anyone can come up with a fix I'd be very interested in it as well.

The last thing I'm trying is abandoning original Skyrim altogether and switching to SE, which I'm almost ready to get playing with after going on a mod-conversion frenzy...

Ok so here is the deal, i desinstalled some mods, change some load orders and installed Realistic ragdolls and force, also changed the male skeleton from SAM model to XPMSE. I started a new game and now i almost got to the brewery following the stone path, and with all that changed i almost got to the brewery.

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.11]
06  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
07  NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
08  ApachiiHair.esm
09  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0D  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0E  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0F  daymoyl.esm
10  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
11  MoreNastyCritters.esp
12  BDVanillaCritters.esp
13  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
14  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
15  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
16  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
17  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
18  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
19  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
1A  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
1B  ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
1C  imp_helm_legend.esp
1D  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
1E  Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
1F  aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
20  HDT Havok Object.esp
21  Metis.esp
22  SexyBanditCaptives.esp
23  Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
24  OK_Followers.esp
25  SimpleSlavery.esp
26  Amame_follower.esp
27  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
28  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
29  YurianaWench.esp
2A  Follower Fever.esp
2B  ARTA Follower Frey.esp
2C  ARTA Follower Aurora.esp
2D  SkyUI.esp
2E  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
2F  Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
30  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
31  CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
32  CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
33  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
34  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
35  NPCs of Dibella.esp
36  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
37  BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
38  Customizable Camera.esp
39  DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
3A  FNIS.esp
3B  FNISSexyMove.esp
3C  Minerva.esp
3D  Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
3E  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
3F  RenHair.esp
40  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
41  RaceMenu.esp
42  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
43  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
44  SimplyKnock.esp
45  LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
46  SexCrime Redux.esp
47  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
48  HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
49  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
4A  PuppetMaster.esp
4B  TKDodge.esp
4C  HitStop.esp
4D  UltimateDragons.esp
4E  UltimateCombat.esp
4F  SexLabDefeat.esp
50  SLAnimLoader.esp
51  SLALAnimObj.esp
52  SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
53  SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
54  SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
55  Serana.esp
56  Valerica.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
++  DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
++  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
++  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
++  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
57  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
58  XPMSE.esp
59  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
5A  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
5B  ELFXEnhancer.esp
5C  Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
5D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5E  DynDOLOD.esp

46 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

That area around Whiterun, especially the farms, meadery and the crossroads with the two bridges, is a notorious CTD hotspot. Even un-modded console versions of the game can apparently crash there. It's a big open area with lots going on that needs to be loaded at once - mountains, the river, NPCs, the city, long unbroken views with distant textures etc. I often get crashes there as well. Having googled it, lots of people say it's caused by running out of memory. I've tried various things without any success. Disabling ENB while walking through that area. Pointing the camera at the ground only. Moving very slowly. Un-installing all environment-related textures. I was already using the recommended bug/crash fixes. Nothing really seems to work and it's driving me up the wall. So if anyone can come up with a fix I'd be very interested in it as well.

The last thing I'm trying is abandoning original Skyrim altogether and switching to SE, which I'm almost ready to get playing with after going on a mod-conversion frenzy...

I did all the things you say some years ago ... camera focusing the ground, moving two steps waiting for the load to end... :smile:  We all have our survival CTD instincts hahaha...

Respect to changing to Se, i already have it installed perfectly with CBP and some goodies, but recently i was navigating through the nexus and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mK1KvIME7M

THAT make me install skyrim and modify it again, because that jigle is over the top. And i know that if you have this and that and some sexlab in the way, you can get some serious beautifully hot screeniess hehehe...

Its RIA!!! The one that gives the CTD!!!

Its bijin AIO or the retexture i use... GOnna try now

>>> NEither the retexture or the plugin... I looked how the things were with tes5edit, and didn't find anything strange in the NPCs tab, the last and complete edition its from Bijin AIO. So im stuck again.

5 hours ago, supercaca said:

k so here is the deal, i desinstalled some mods, change some load orders and installed Realistic ragdolls and force, also changed the male skeleton from SAM model to XPMSE. I started a new game and now i almost got to the brewery following the stone path, and with all that changed i almost got to the brewery.

Hide contents

11  MoreNastyCritters.esp
12  BDVanillaCritters.esp
13  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
14  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
15  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

3B  FNISSexyMove.esp

58  XPMSE.esp

some notes that may help (or may not)

1 - in reference to load order positions 11-15 there is a new MNC SLAL version that can save you 3 esp slots (and 12 should be in spot 15 anyway).

2 - the FNISSexyMove.esp i personally find to be heavy to very heavy (depending on area) on papyrus usage, removal may help (or may not)

3 - in reference to 58 if you have moved or changed anything to do with XPMSE a complete removal of it then a fresh install of it may help (if something overwrote it

before and it has since been moved a fresh install of it would fix that issue, if you have it).

if you do any of these steps you will need to start a new game (from the main menu) to be sure nothing is "baked in" to the savegame to test.

if you think you know a specific person that is causing the problem (Ria?? and i use Bijin AIO without problems) you can load a game (new preferably,

but old made in the AS-LAL cell may work) and use the console (or the "Are You There" mod) to move that person to you, if you CTD there (on a 

new game) it is definitely something to do with that npc.  if it is a specific NPC causing the issue you will need to look at all mods that affect that npc

and anything worn by that npc.  check replacers (npc, clothing, weapon, misc items they carry), clothing or weapon mods that change what they have

equipped, skeleton (should be fixed it you did #3 above), and other mods that add npcs (to see if they affect more than just the npc they add, some

give stuff to more than just the npc they add).

hope this is helpful

Thanks a lot for the tips valcon767, especially on the matter related to MNC. Gonna download the new version and try now.

I started again, and i haven't got any more problems, it was the mesh made it in bodyslide from the mod I love Cleavage CBBE. Now i can go to whiterun without problems, still getting amount of micro freezing in the way down to the honningbrew meadery, I almost got CTD, i put again my anti CTD tactics going looking to the ground and moving the character slowly. :smile:

9 hours ago, flutie said:

@SleepyJim does your ctd happen at random or every time you are in the area?

Mine happens at random. Sometimes I can get through the area fine, but it seems to be crashing more and more often there recently. I haven't noticed any pattern to when it happens and when it doesn't. It's the only place where I still tend to get crashes. They can happen anywhere in the general area. The ones I can think of where it tends to happen most are: when approaching from or leaving by the Riverwood road; when moving through the lightly wooded hillside to the south of the Companions/Giant farm; on the road between that farm and the meadery; and when heading south along the road by the two farms to the east of the city.

As for the mods being pointed at as possible causes, I don't use any of them except Bijin (though not the all in one version) and I replaced every body mesh and texture for all included characters to match the ones I have installed for everyone else in my game. Ria doesn't seem to cause any problems for me. The Companions Vs Giant encounter usually plays out perfectly.

I tried everything I could think of, but I've moved to Skyrim SE for the time being. So far that's working nicely.

I have had the same issue for the last couple of months now. I've just fuckin' given up, so damn frustrated with this nonsense.

So I decided to uninstall Skyrim once and for all, It's been fun and all, but I also decided to uninstall it because I'm trying to quit Skyrim since I have been playing it too much over the years, anyways, and want to get laid irl while I'm still young. This game has been really hurting my chances at that. Well, it's my own damn fault, above all else.

Anyways, you only live once, and it's almost 3am. I broke my promise to quit playing Skyrim with Sexlab mods more thana few times- now that I'm experiencing this new(ish) issue, I'm definitely done with Skyrim on PC. No, I'm done with Skyrim forever, actually. 

Too much alcoholic thinking going on in my brain I guess. Just rambling at this point. Sorry I don't have a fix for you, OP.

Have a good night.

- BT

Archived