You can see which perversions you have in the perks tab, and also get a feel for how high your need is there too. For clarity, and those who have more mods than they can keep track of, here is the list of need related perks:
"Broken"                      < -200

"Used and Abused"      -200 < x < 0

"Elated"                       0 < x < 100

"Satiated"                    100 < x < 200

"Aroused"                    400 < x < 600

"Horny"                       600 < x < 800

"Needy"                       800 < x < 1000

"Desperate"                 1000 < x < 1200

"Baby Rabies"              > 1200

And there is no perk between 200 and 400, also your it won't activate until you take a perversion, but will only stop if you use the Degeneracy Cure.

For pleasure you really don't need to keep track of that as it will decay to zero after a few minutes of no stimulation. But for those who want to know how high they got the decay is 10 + ~10% of your pleasure.

1 hour ago, Randgríðr said:

Am I blind, or is there no download link?

You are not blind. The View File button appears to have been deleted in the download page update....

21 hours ago, Odinn said:

Update time: V4b Now with MCM support, customise how quickly you get off!

20 hours ago, Randgríðr said:

Am I blind, or is there no download link?

18 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You are not blind. The View File button appears to have been deleted in the download page update....

There appears to be two (2) different forum threads for this mod. The other thread is actually connected to the mod while this one is not. :frown:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94605-perversions/

• 2 years later...

Just want to say that this mod was an absolute catastrophe for me. 2 massive problems, 1 being that for some reason this mod would make raiders become frozen in an animation and start having missing textures on their face. 2 is the actual massive problem, this mod...... DESTROYED my game. Every 1-20 seconds the entire game would freeze and both my CPU and GPU would drop to 0% usage for a few seconds. Literally spent the last few days suffering over these issues until I found the culprit. What the HECK is wrong with this mod!