Female Idles for Big Breast Bodies

Does anyone know of any good quality female idles suitable for bodies with bigger breasts, such as Manga Body for example?

So far all idles I have seen cause serious clipping issues, such as arms disappearing into the character's breasts. I do expect clipping to occur because of the bigger proportions. I am just looking for something that has minimal or acceptable clipping.

Sorry, I'm rarely in the request section of the forum. I actually might be able to help with this one.

First, I have to tell you about this strange coincidence because I got on here to request a mod and found this thread instead. I said 'oh I have just the thing' (more on that later) and went over to the page to link you to the mod found here. On the very same page was the exact kind of mod that I was wanting to request, so I just had to share that story with you.

Anyway about your request. The Sexy Idle Animation mod you can download is actually really cool, based on the arousal level of the npc it will play three separate idle animations. Because I only use large breasted models myself, I used 3dsmax to make three separate horny idle animations that I just pasted over the originals. Worked fine for me. I guess it all depends on exactly how large of breast we are talking about. My girl's breast are pretty hefty indeed, a little bigger than their heads. Of course I used my original body when animating so there is no guarantee you won't see some clipping. The idle animations vary in length but they are all 10secs +. Plenty of rubbing and shaking (Not claiming to be an expert animator tho.) Anyway, if you interested I guess send me a PM and ill send you the .hkx files or something.

3 hours ago, mastermike8800 said:

First, I have to tell you about this strange coincidence because I got on here to request a mod and found this thread instead. I said 'oh I have just the thing' (more on that later) and went over to the page to link you to the mod found here. On the very same page was the exact kind of mod that I was wanting to request, so I just had to share that story with you.

That's an awesome coincidence. :smile:

3 hours ago, mastermike8800 said:

Anyway about your request. The Sexy Idle Animation mod you can download is actually really cool, based on the arousal level of the npc it will play three separate idle animations. Because I only use large breasted models myself, I used 3dsmax to make three separate horny idle animations that I just pasted over the originals. Worked fine for me. I guess it all depends on exactly how large of breast we are talking about. My girl's breast are pretty hefty indeed, a little bigger than their heads. Of course I used my original body when animating so there is no guarantee you won't see some clipping. The idle animations vary in length but they are all 10secs +. Plenty of rubbing and shaking (Not claiming to be an expert animator tho.) Anyway, if you interested I guess send me a PM and ill send you the .hkx files or something.

That sounds perfect. I think that is exactly what I am looking for. I don't use bodies with breasts that are too large as well. Maybe about the same size as their heads at most. Could you please send me the .hkx files? :smile:

Archived