CTD after 15-20 seconds

LunaPapilio

Load order has been verified, no requirements or dependencies missing, the order is as follow:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
AOM.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
OSA.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
FNIS.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
mcgFemaleWalk for SkyrimLE.esp
CoverSelf.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SkyUI.esp
Amiella Outfit.esp
Rubber_Resources.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Black Viper's Will.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
SexyVest.esp
AOM.esp
Tifa.ff7.Orignalcloth by Himmelsky.esp
UNP Leather Clothes.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
TrueDragonblood-DragonboornV001.esp
TrueDragonblood-DawnguardV001.esp
ShoutCD.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexistGuards.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Jennifer.esp
Glowtastic.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
Public Poser.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp

The bits with a few mods not being loaded i'm fixing as we speak, though that isn't the cause of the crashes. I can play just fine for about 30 seconds and then it either freezes completely or CTD.

Been messing about with this for a few days now, no idea how to fix it anymore. If anyone has any ideas, that'd be fanstatic.

Edit: Latest SKSE and FNIS are included, i run FNIS every time i do anything related to animations.

Papyrus.0.log

When did this start? Have you added or taken out any mods lately? Have you tried a new game or loaded other saves? What does FNIS report when you run it? It also looks like you need a merged and bashed patch. TESVEdit and Wryebash will help you with stability- you need them. See if maybe Crash Fixes helps you.

You could also edit your SKSE ini in Data\skse to allocate more memory- this has helped me. Check it and see if it reads 512 or 768. I think Crash Fixes is supposed to do this but I have never tried it.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

When did this start? Have you added or taken out any mods lately? Have you tried a new game or loaded other saves? What does FNIS report when you run it? It also looks like you need a merged and bashed patch. TESVEdit and Wryebash will help you with stability- you need them. See if maybe Crash Fixes helps you.

You could also edit your SKSE ini in Data\skse to allocate more memory- this has helped me. Check it and see if it reads 512 or 768. I think Crash Fixes is supposed to do this but I have never tried it.

Already used Tes5Edit, eveything has been cleaned, i can't use Wryebash because it can't detect my game. I validated it's files, removed it, reinstalled it, even went as far as removing it and manually wiping it from the registry then installed it again, still can't find my game. My OS is probably screwed and it needs to be reset, but i won't do that just for skyrim.

The skse fix seems to have worked, allocated 4GB to skyrim and it seems to be working now, though i have an annoying neck seam now with the UNP body i can't seem to get rid of....

Is that the only problem? Or are more strange things going on? Do you use ENBoost or an ENB? It might help also. Also when you install Wryebash, it needs to go into the Skyrim game folder where the exe is. Install it as administrator and run it that way. If it still doesn't find your game, then you need to change the file path for it.

19 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Is that the only problem? Or are more strange things going on? Do you use ENBoost or an ENB? It might help also. Also when you install Wryebash, it needs to go into the Skyrim game folder where the exe is. Install it as administrator and run it that way. If it still doesn't find your game, then you need to change the file path for it.

Aye already found a way to change the path and direct it to my game, wryebash works now, currently using it to see check for any conflicts and reading up on how to make merged patches for those that are conflicting.

Game seems to be mostly fixed even without any patches, aside from the UNP body having a problem with the neck seam and the starting cutscene stopping when you're about to get your head chopped off. Haven't noticed anything else that's strange as of yet, i don't use ENB's or ENBoost, tried them in the past, they don't really do anything for me.

Archived