View File

Like this item? Please donate: https://ko-fi.com/hbaabw

5a764922c3e96_allthumbnails.png.d1d995b68869f1b4eae235698c602a29.png

Thumbnails (featuring actual textures)

Ten nipple skin details for male sims. The default male sims come with nipples already, but I just wanted some variety. Overlays adapt to a Sim's skin tone. Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. Male Sims only, but will work on both frames.

Some nipples will not look great with some non-default skin overlays. There's nothing I can do about it. Sorry.

Works great with Luumia's BOD-E top!

5a76492063fb0_02-03-18_11-21-21PM.thumb.png.4e560a0b7172b135528f2f2505154124.png

In-game screenshot.

Available as a Skin Detail in Forehead Crease and Mole (Right Cheek). Also as a Foot Tattoo. Mole (Right Cheek) version enabled for random.

Pick one download, separates or merged. If you are unsure, I recommend the merged version. If you download the separates, remember that the Forehead crease version is required for the other two to work.

paul.thumb.png.52e383c244f0d7a123be148f1235f580.png

All nipples in-game Create A Sim

TOU - none really. Credit would be nice if you made CC based on this one.

19 hours ago, Reitanna said:

woah, those do NOT look natural...

Even if this answer is a bit harsh, it's true.

I think you should smooth them up. It's really easy to do with gimp or photoshop. I only use one of them with a skintone I use and it looks fine, but it's the only one that can look "natural" contrary to others.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I mean, the heart ones, of course, are supposed to look unnatural, but all of them are so dark compared to the skin color, they kind of look like... I dunno, like big chocolate chips. I highly suggest taking a look at noir and dark sims' bigger natural nipples mod... or whatever it's called.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, khyan69 said:

Even if this answer is a bit harsh, it's true.

I think you should smooth them up. It's really easy to do with gimp or photoshop. I only use one of them with a skintone I use and it looks fine, but it's the only one that can look "natural" contrary to others.

I didn't think it was harsh o_O