[Solved] Name of Outfit ?

hello

Trying to find the outfit below. I found this screenshot on Tetrodoxin Tumblr/random website but i was unable to find more information if the mod was private or if it was released to the public. Any information is greatly appreciated . & Thank you in Advance :elephant:

tumblr_p29azoE2Vl1tbejgro1_1280.jpg

The hat looks like a re-texture of another mods hat, though damned if I can remember that mods name, there was a uunp converstion for it somewhere on here as well, grr, this is my usual problem with this stuff, I know it but can never remember the damn mods name. :dissapointed:  It was something like sexy witch, pretty witch, but neither show the mod I was thinking of when searching.  Bingo found the damn thing after looking through my archive https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-416.html

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2018 at 6:14 AM, tetrodoxin said:

Eh, the hat is just a retextured Cassandra Frost Witch hat. And subdivided, cause original is a bit lowpoly.

I took a look at some of the pictures and it seems like the stocking/footwear aren't from the original DF T21 outfit mod, do you mind sharing where they're from?

• 1 year later...

Archived