Skyrim Keeps Crashing on Launch

KeiraSins

Skyrim keeps crashing after the Bethesda softworks screen after I installed a few mods.

I've deduced it down to a potential missing requirement mod or a load order screw up so here's my load order for further clarification

Dragonborn.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

Schlongs of Skyrim Core.esm

FreckleMania.esp

SkyUI

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Alternative Start - Live Another Life.esp

UIExtensions.esp

12FemaleEyebrows.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

FNIS.esp

XPMSE.esp

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp

SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp

VivisHorsecages.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

Run TES5edit and it'll start to load all .esm and .esp's you have installed when it hits a error in your load order it'll stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand corner read it and fix it and close and restart TES5edit again and repeat till it doesn't throw up anymore errors then try your game again. Also don't see the skyrim file in your load order.

4 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Run TES5edit and it'll start to load all .esm and .esp's you have installed when it hits a error in your load order it'll stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand corner read it and fix it and close and restart TES5edit again and repeat till it doesn't throw up anymore errors then try your game again. Also don't see the skyrim file in your load order.

Thanks for the help! I downloaded TES5edit and figured out it was the succubus mod causing problems. Downloaded race compatibility and now it works.

Archived