The Evil Sugar Baby Boy Challenge

hselley

Hello, guys!

I've been here for a while just as a reader. I tryed to elaborate an challenge +18 using Turbo's Wicked Whims Mod, so I wanted to share it with you.
My native language isn't english (as you already know), so, if I misspelled some words ou sentence, forgive me. I'm trying my best.

As I said, it's my first The Sims 4 challenge. If there's some nonsense at my rules, sorry.

Challenge: "The Evil Sugar Baby Boy"

The first step is to have a family, no matter if it is elite, middle class or poor. Have a baby boy and put the "independent" trace on him. As a child, choose the "Self-Assurad" and "Evil" traits. As Aspiration, you should choose "Social Butterfly"

The first goal of the challenge is to get your kid to reach the maximum negative value on the character values of "Empathy", so he can then gain the "Insensitive" trait. Also, reach the maximum negative value of "Conflict Resolution" to gain the "Argumentative" trait. It also needs to reach the positive maximum of the "Emotional Control" character value and the maximum of the "Responsible" value. The value "Education" is at the choice of the player to decide whether they want the sim be educated or not, or simply don't worry about this item. You will have the stage of childhood and teen to work it out.

When the boy becomes a teenager, move with him to a small, comfortable house. You can use cash cheat to buy or build something of your own. The only rule is that the house is only for one person to live.

As a teenager, choose the "Love" life aspiration and the "Serial Romantic" option. 

Dress your teenager in casual clothes and hairstyle in casual mode to hide the true evil and selfish character of your future "Sugar Baby." In formal, athletic and swimwear, it is up to the player to decide what to wear. On the nightclothes, choose the sexiest and 'lolita' production possible, with the right female hair, makeup, lingerie, pantyhose and heels. Use your imagination to impress your future 'Sugar Daddy'.

The next step is to fight with your family members. Father, mother, grandparents. If you want to keep friends with brothers and sisters, that's fine.

Then choose your "Sugar Daddy". He needs to be elderly or adult close to old age and also have many simoleons in the account, plus a mansion. Example: I chose Geoffrey Landgraab.

Go to his lot or go hunting your possible victim in the community lots of the villages. After choosing who your 'Sugar Daddy' will 'attack', invite him to come to your house. Be romantic, but not friendly, the pink little bar of romance needs to be bigger than the green of friendship. Impress him with your 'Wicked Whims powers'.

Get pregnant. Ask her to divorce. If him had children, send them away with their other parent or relative. Then marry your "Sugar Daddy" and move to his mansion with your son.

Have lovers and affairs. Several of them. As the aspiration "Romantic Series" asks, but don't let your "Sugar Daddy" see them. Deal with them while your husband is at work. Hire a nanny for your child. When your "Evil Sugar Baby" become a young adult, kill your "Sugar Daddy", send your son away from home and inherit all your fortune and mansion, thus becoming one of Simcity's richest Sims.

GOOD LUCK!

-

Pessoal BR, vocês existem por aqui? Haha

Aqui está a versão brasileira do desafio, caso alguém queira fazer!

Desafio:  “The Evil Sugar Baby Boy”

O primeiro passo é ter uma família, não importa se é de elite, classe média ou pobre. Tenha um filho garoto e coloque o traço de “independente” no bebê. Quando criança, escolha os traços “Seguro de Si” e “Maligno”.

O primeiro objetivo do desafio é fazer com que seu garoto consiga atingir o valor negativo máximo nos valores de caráter de “Empatia”, para que depois ele possa ganhar o traço “Insensível”.  Também atinja o valor negativo máximo de “Resolução de Conflitos”, para ganhar o traço “Argumentativo”. Ele também precisa atingir ao máximo positivo do valor de caráter “Controle Emocional” e o máximo do valor “Responsável”. O valor “Educação” fica à escolha do player decidir se vai querer que o sim seja educado ou não, ou simplesmente não se preocupar com esse item. Você terá a fase da infância e da adolescência pra trabalhar isso.

Quando o garoto se tornar adolescente, mude-se com ele para uma casa pequena e confortável. Pode usar cheat de dinheiro para comprar ou construir algo da sua preferência. A única regra é que a casa seja apenas para uma pessoa viver.

Como adolescente, escolha a aspiração de vida “Amor” e a opção “Romântico em Série”.

Vista o seu adolescente com roupa e penteado “certinho” no modo casual, para esconder o verdadeiro caráter malvado e interesseiro do seu futuro “Sugar Baby”. Nas roupas formal, atlética e de banho, fica a critério do jogador decidir o que usar. Na roupa de dormir, escolha a produção mais sexy e lolita possível, com direito a cabelo feminino, maquiagem, lingerie, meia calça e salto. Use a sua imaginação para impressionar seu futuro ‘Sugar Daddy’.

O próximo passo será brigar com seus familiares. Pai, mãe, avós. Se quiser manter amizade com irmãos e tios tudo bem.

Escolha então o seu “Sugar Daddy”. Ele precisa ser idoso ou adulto próximo da velhice e também ter muitos simoleons na conta, além de uma mansão. Exemplo: eu escolhi Godofredo Quero-Tudo-Que-É-Seu. 

Vá até o lote dele ou então vá caçar sua possível vítima nos lotes comunitários das vilas. Após escolher quem será seu ‘Sugar Daddy’, o convide para ir em sua casa. Seja romântico, mas não amigável, de forma com que a barrinha cor-de-rosa de romance seja maior que a de verde de amizade. 

Engravide dele. Peça para que ele se separe da esposa. Se tiver filhos, mande-os embora com a mãe ou um parente. Case então com seu “Sugar Daddy” e se mude para a mansão dele com seu filho.

Tenha amantes. Vários deles. Conforme a aspiração “Romântico em Série” pede, mas não deixe que seu “Sugar Daddy” os veja. Se ocupe com eles enquanto seu marido estiver no trabalho. Contrate uma babá para o seu filho.

Quando se tornar jovem adulto, mate o seu “Sugar Daddy”, mande embora de casa o seu filho e herde toda sua fortuna e mansão, se tornando assim um dos Sims mais ricos de Simcity.

Boa sorte!

16-09-17_02-22-53.png

16-09-17_02-28-25.png

16-09-17_02-32-25.png

16-09-17_02-34-23.png

16-09-17_02-34-48.png

16-09-17_03-05-26.png

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived