Spread eagle pose

9 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

You mean something like this?

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.47123c5675f8f3d91286518ca04b3eca.png

Yes! Absolutely!

Although the butt cheeks could be spread a little more apart for a better look at that anus.

Also, the hands should be on the butt cheeks and spreading them apart.

Isn't there a way to spread the butt cheeks in bodyslide?

Not that I've seen, and not involving 2 actors.  The screen above was a bit of trickery with manipulating the two actors and the dido bat.  All 3 objects were posed and moved using modpos and modangle console commands.  Actor on the left is doing the Dave's Poses g4.  Actor on the right t37.

3 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Not that I've seen, and not involving 2 actors.  The screen above was a bit of trickery with manipulating the two actors and the dido bat.  All 3 objects were posed and moved using modpos and modangle console commands.  Actor on the left is doing the Dave's Poses g4.  Actor on the right t37.

Why can't I get suns poses and baalzebub poses to work?

Not sure...  With Dave's and Sun's pose mods, I do the following:

~ (to open console)

Click on NPC you want to pose (so their ref id appears, center screen)

force the pose with:  playidle sun01      (where sun01 is the name/number of the pose you want)

~ (to close console)

The npc should pose for a few seconds.  To get them to not go back to normal...

~ (to open console)

tfc (to engage free camera)

tgp (to stop time and freeze everything)

sucscm 2 (to slow down the free camera - 2 is my personal choice, can be 1-some number - higher is faster moving. around 10 is default speed)

You can pose as many npcs as you want - but you cannot pose them while time is stopped.  If you are creating a scene, it's a good idea to position yourself where you can see them all.  Open the console, click on the npc, pose them, click on another, pose them too, etc. until you have them all.  Then you can do tfc and tgp to move the camera around.

4 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Not sure...  With Dave's and Sun's pose mods, I do the following:

~ (to open console)

Click on NPC you want to pose (so their ref id appears, center screen)

force the pose with:  playidle sun01      (where sun01 is the name/number of the pose you want)

~ (to close console)

The npc should pose for a few seconds.  To get them to not go back to normal...

~ (to open console)

tfc (to engage free camera)

tgp (to stop time and freeze everything)

sucscm 2 (to slow down the free camera - 2 is my personal choice, can be 1-some number - higher is faster moving. around 10 is default speed)

You can pose as many npcs as you want - but you cannot pose them while time is stopped.  If you are creating a scene, it's a good idea to position yourself where you can see them all.  Open the console, click on the npc, pose them, click on another, pose them too, etc. until you have them all.  Then you can do tfc and tgp to move the camera around.

Do you know of any lewd poser mods?

4 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

There are sliders for that on some of the mod bodies.  Animated Fannies and the associated CBBEVagMorphs rar on the same page have those built in.  Otherwise, you'll be looking on your own of building your own sliders in BodySlide (better solution!).

Thank you!

I just need an anus retexture to make it more prominent, because as it is, it's barely visible.

The CBBEVagMorphs file at the same link above includes a texture set with a better looking butt.  I'm using FSM textures from Nexus which does as well.  You would need to combine the vagina bits with any other textures you used however.  There are tga files of the vagina bits in the zip file.

Also - this body includes morphable lady bits and butts, so you can tweak how noticeable they both are in bodyslide.

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

The CBBEVagMorphs file at the same link above includes a texture set with a better looking butt.  I'm using FSM textures from Nexus which does as well.  You would need to combine the vagina bits with any other textures you used however.  There are tga files of the vagina bits in the zip file.

Also - this body includes morphable lady bits and butts, so you can tweak how noticeable they both are in bodyslide.

Which one of these sliders do I use to spread the butt cheeks apart?

1.jpg

If you're using the CBBEVaginaMorphs body, there are new sliders included at the top.  4 dealing with the anus.  In the standard CBBE set, you can also mess around with the various sliders, but "Crack" does the most work in speading the cheeks.  remember you can go +/- 0 and 100, but you have to type those in on the right panel manually.  This is spread at -200% (wider).

image.thumb.png.f7f1194d1a4de2ddb42e65e574a49c5b.png

17 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

If you're using the CBBEVaginaMorphs body, there are new sliders included at the top.  4 dealing with the anus.  In the standard CBBE set, you can also mess around with the various sliders, but "Crack" does the most work in speading the cheeks.  remember you can go +/- 0 and 100, but you have to type those in on the right panel manually.  This is spread at -200% (wider).

image.thumb.png.f7f1194d1a4de2ddb42e65e574a49c5b.png

Why is the vagina bright pink? And where do I get the CBBEVaginaMorhps body? It's not listed anywhere in bodyslide.

Archived