@D1337 - You talking about the screen shots? That was before I got the animation to work. The only problem is that version had no vampire abilities, and all you could do is punch and sneak in VL mode.

I completely agree that the female VL still looks silly in how she is either floating or standing with her neck hung down and her arms out. The only problem with that is I've yet to find out how to fix it. So if you can figure it out, by all means let me know.

In regards to it being only for ADEC, that's not the case. I personally made it for ADEC because I use ADEC. If you don't want ADEC, find the succubus armor in the meshes/armor folder and replace it with what armor/body you fancy. The point of this was to let people look how they want to.

If you want to have your character look like mine in the screen shots in how she looks idle. You'll need the default_female.hkx from the animations.bsa, and just assign it to the vampire lord's behavior file for the female one. The idle I'm using for the screen shot with her crossing her arms is the pretty idle mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11954

@EsperAngel - Can you link me the animated wings?

@oxtyt - Well yeah the horns do look out of place, but I was just keeping the theme of the armor. If you want I can make an esp without the horns.

To everyone else, sorry I've been lazy about doing a male version. I'll get right on it once I have time.

@D1337 - You talking about the screen shots? That was before I got the animation to work. The only problem is that version had no vampire abilities' date=' and all you could do is punch and sneak in VL mode.

I completely agree that the female VL still looks silly in how she is either floating or standing with her neck hung down and her arms out. The only problem with that is I've yet to find out how to fix it. So if you can figure it out, by all means let me know.

In regards to it being only for ADEC, that's not the case. I personally made it for ADEC because I use ADEC. If you don't want ADEC, find the succubus armor in the meshes/armor folder and replace it with what armor/body you fancy. The point of this was to let people look how they want to.

If you want to have your character look like mine in the screen shots in how she looks idle. You'll need the default_female.hkx from the animations.bsa, and just assign it to the vampire lord's behavior file for the female one. The idle I'm using for the screen shot with her crossing her arms is the pretty idle mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11954

[/quote']

Oh thanks, I was just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong when I installed it :P but I guess I'm on the right track!

As for the idles/body instructions, thanks very very much newbies like me are super clueless, even with the help, let alone without XD

I don't mind the look at all, even though I use UNPB for Temptress/Vixen outfits, it's not like there's interactions with Vampire Lords right? So I don't think it's a problem using a different body mod for a form.

Oh and just making sure, when you talked about the female idles and stuff you are referring to modifying my own characters and not the vampire lord form right? Cause I'd be terribly confused if you said you can't get it to work, yet have a ... superior idle shown in the same post.

I know nothing but I hope you get the help you need to improve this! I'm using it right now :D

any chance for this to work with custom races ?? my ashen vampire lady don't have a head .

it's done in CK, u need to add ashen parts for VL form race. can't tell more couse memmory is failing me and i dont have Skyrim nor CK installed anymore.

For the Neck and arm position problems: u need custom Skeleton.hkx and vampirelord.hkx also remade animations so it's compatible. Animations are overriding ANY skeleton.nif. get someone who will do this and u will have awesome Vampire Lord Form with interesting new posibilities if standart female/male files are used.

@emmine i don't think i can post it since it's like a mash up of different mod resources. I can tell you how I did it with the creation kit:

On the left hand side of the creation kit there's 'armor' and 'armoraddon'. Type in 'vampirelord' in the filter for convenience. In 'armoraddon', you'll see forms like this:

DLC1NakedFeetVampireLord

DLC1NakedHandsVampireLord

DLC1NakedHornsVampireLord

DLC1NakedVampireLord

DLC1NakedWingsVampireLord

Double click one of those and you'll see 'biped object' column in the middle 'biped model' for male and female on the left. Assign the female to what you want. you can create a new form too by changing the ID name to something like 'DLC1NakedCrownVampireLord' and then it'll ask you if you want to make a new form once you click 'ok'.

When finished with that, go to 'armor' and you'll see 'DLC1SkinNakedVampireLord'. Be sure to have any changes you make in 'armoraddon' be reflected here. Like if you added a new form 'DLC1NakedCrownVampireLord', add that to the 'Models' column and then select the 'biped object' number you had for it.

You might also need Nifskope for assigning biped object numbers. See this helpful tutorial here. If a mod is using BSA, this tutorial tells how to extract.

Mods I used in the screen:

Witchbane for UNP

Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns

Expanded Jewelry Crafting (daedric ring)

Storm Wings

Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour (crown)

Temptress Race (collar amulet)

Kaw Claws-Colored Long Nails

DIMONIZED UNP (barefoot mesh)

Hope this helps for those looking to create their own custom look!

@D1337 I think that's because of the male biped models. Remove those and only have the royal armor and cape biped models should make him look normal again.

Heyo everyone,

Sorry that I've been slacking so much on this. I blame Dark souls on it...and the modding for it lol. In regards to peoples requests with other variations..I will see if I can take a look. If you look through the pages here, I believe several people have explained how modify this for your own use custom body/armor and all.

First before I do anything else though, I need to get around to doing a male version. So before I look into anything else...I'm going to get that part done with.

In regards to odd stuff happening with Harken..that shouldn't happen at all. I have only modified the "female" side of the vampire lord. I touched nothing in regards to Harkon. I've did alot of play testing with this..and never saw harkon glitch up at all.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, and I'm glad that you are enjoying it. I'll make sure to get off my arse, and do some more work on it this weekend..I swear @_@

Awesome mod man pretty clever way to make vampire lord look tolerable. Was screwing around with the mod today mixing skeletons and animations. Silvist is correct no way to have non "she-hulk" like pose without some custom skeleton work. Changing the armor is stupid simple with a mild familiarity of Nifscope and the Kit. I did notice Orc faces at first were gitching but the fix was kinda simple. Again awesome mod man. Maybe if I get off my lazy ass *doubt it* I try my hand at a skeleton.

@Lebrum - Thanks. I just couldn't play through dawnguard vamp side without doing something to fix the ugly vanilla look lol.

Well today I'm finally going to get this male version done with. I'm going to try the big wings that were linked, along with Gabriel belmonts armor. Of course I'll play test it to make sure it works and all.

I really liked the dmc devil form transformation...though there's only one issue I have with it. Which is the model has no face. I'd find it very odd in the sake of game play, if I went to feed with a helmet on :D

Edit:

Alright guys the male version is out! First post is updated with the download file, and some screenies. Let me know if all works as its supposed to. Just a heads up, I'm going to see if I can get some help with the skeleton part so we can get rid of the neck/shoulder issue.

@Silvist I'm speechless.Your work and dedication are simply amazing...great job

Just tried it,I have nothing but a single complain:my character's eyes revert back to vanilla and his face gets fatter(I'm using the ethereal elven overhaul),can you please fix this if possible?