I recently downloaded the mod Undergarments for All from Nexus, and it's great. However, I'm not a huge fan of the layered bikini as the mesh. I'm looking for some lore friendly underwear that I can just replace the existing meshes with, preferably a mod that adds underwear as a singular outfit, as in top and bottom in one mesh. Alternatively, if someone has already made tweaks to that mod, I'll be happy to check that out too.

I'm using CBBE at the moment, as well.

There's this one you can try. It might require a little bit of manual work to get it to work with whatever you've got set up. If I remember correctly, the normal maps are kind of weird/non-existant so if you do go with this one, just let me know and I can send you some working textures. Supports CBBE.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it on a human character but um... I'm sure you can use your imagination lol.

enb_2018_01_03_03_04_11_54.jpg

Archived