Somebody smart and savy please help

tampabrad

When I equip bottom armor, pants, skirt, etc it equips fine.  The problem is as soon as I equip top armor it unequips bottom.  Only one character seems to work fine.  They are all low levels so I don't know what could be different.  This problem came out of no where.  So confused of why its happening.  Somebody please help. ty

Its for skyrim.  I don't get why it does this.  The armor or clothes immm using was desingned by modder to be used in separate pieces it just does not work, as soon as I equip top I loose the bottom.  Then if I try to do it in reverse order top first then bottom, nothing happens I have top on only.  One character works fine but every one I create wont work.

I was so pumped when I read your reply I thought for sure that was it.  However it wasn't.  I figured it was because it seems like the problem did happen after installing sos but I'm wrong of course.   This doesn't seem like a solution I will find so I'm stuck with never making a character                                         

17 minutes ago, tampabrad said:

I was so pumped when I read your reply I thought for sure that was it.  However it wasn't.  I figured it was because it seems like the problem did happen after installing sos but I'm wrong of course.   This doesn't seem like a solution I will find so I'm stuck with never making a character                                         

This is definitely it just give yourself a schlong first. For some reason SOS doesn't set armor as revealing fi you don't have a schlong first.

It is slot 52. Taking all bets. Slot 52 is the absolute most popular slot for modders (pelvis extra I think it is called) after 32 (main body).  SOS uses 52 for equipable schlongs (like the unp addon for women) Briar Hearts use 52 (ever noticed how their schlong diappears when you take the briar heart) almost every panty in the game is slot 52, armors with skirts, dangly bits often get tagged with 32 and 52, favouredsoul made his earings slot 52 so they wouldn't conflict with other earrings (lol)  .. the list goes on.

To change the slot of an item is really easy. You need Tes5edit and Nifskope. In Tes5edit, open the mod, open the Armor entry pick a new slot. Then open the corrosponding Armor addon entry, give it the same new slot. In nifskope click on the offending bit in the picture. Go to its highlighted tri-shape in the the top left window. expand that and keep expanding until you see BSdismemberSkinInstance. Click that then look in the bottom window for partiions. expand that till you see Body Part. Double click on the value, in the drop down pick a new slot (has to be the same one you put in Tes5edit). Don't give it 52 :smile: Give it 58/59/60. They are not nearly as cool as 52.

Archived