Chaurus Hunter problem

Everything works perfectly with Sexlab - all the animations for humans and creatures play just fine, except for 1 exception.

Whenever I begin sex with a Chaurus Hunter (I use the irrestiably attractive spells to do so), I only 1 get animation, despite having move than that installed.

Is this a known issue with a resolution, or something new?

Thanks,

Eric

Are all of them active in the sexlab list? Sometimes they can be active in the SLAL MCM but not in the actual sexlab animations because you are at the limit on how many you can have turned on in sexlab. If they are not all there I would suggest turning some off somewhere are then reloading sexlab to refresh the sexlab animation list.

The other thing to check would be to use the animation editor of sexlab to specifically trigger one of the newer animations (instead of matchmaker).  If you can't find those animations, double-check they actually registered in SLAL by hitting "Register" on the individual pack pages in the MCM menu.  SLAL has a habit of not registering all animations at once if you have too many of them (and Billyy's creature animation pages seem to be hit by this issue more than most because they are so huge).

23 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The other thing to check would be to use the animation editor of sexlab to specifically trigger one of the newer animations (instead of matchmaker).  If you can't find those animations, double-check they actually registered in SLAL by hitting "Register" on the individual pack pages in the MCM menu.  SLAL has a habit of not registering all animations at once if you have too many of them (and Billyy's creature animation pages seem to be hit by this issue more than most because they are so huge).

This sounds like a good idea.

The animations are in the list in the animation editor, however the "Play Animation" button is greyed out.  Any way to activate it?

Thanks,

Eric

1 hour ago, erc1971 said:

This sounds like a good idea.

The animations are in the list in the animation editor, however the "Play Animation" button is greyed out.  Any way to activate it?

Thanks,

Eric

Hit "N" (default key) on a chaurus hunter to mark them - preferably one not attacking you, so a Hentai version would work best.  This will mark them in Sexlab and allow you to trigger 2p animations between them and the player.

If it is still greyed out - that probably means you have an issue with Chaurus Hunter as a race that can animate.  MadMansGun has posted the procedure for resetting MNC/CF/SL a bunch of times in the MNC thread, so I'd try some of those suggestions. 

• 2 months later...

I  am having an issue with Chaurus Hunters (an fledgling) I have the animations enabled, as well setup with creature framework.  When I surrender through Defeat, it tells me I can't surrender to this creature.  Despite having gone through a clean registry setup for animations, reset creature animations, then uploaded Zaz followed by all SLALs.  Waited for the Creature framework to clear its message window to let me know it was complete.  Still can't surrender, or utilize any animations for Chaurus Hunters, Reapers an normal Chaurus work fine, as well all other creatures animation sets that I've tested so far (haven't gone through all yet, sorting through the various creatures to get a working set of alignment animations saved to export file)

Do you have Aroused Creatures?  If so, check the MCM and see what's ticked on under "Aggressive Animations" I once was attacked by Frostbite spiders and when nothing happened, I checked it and it turned out that the spider sex animations weren't ticked on and fixed it by ticking them on. 

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Do you have Aroused Creatures?  If so, check the MCM and see what's ticked on under "Aggressive Animations" I once was attacked by Frostbite spiders and when nothing happened, I checked it and it turned out that the spider sex animations weren't ticked on and fixed it by ticking them on. 

Hmm.. I do, I'll check that.

Didn't affect anything for me.  Even though many of the animations for other creatures are disabled in Aroused Creatures.. they still show up through Defeat since they're enabled through SF. 

With Chaurus Hunters/Fledglings states I cannot surrender to them (also under console it shows NOTICE: Chaurus Hunter init stats empty) an when defeated go to resist stage then immediately to trauma stage .. now the thing I'm noticing that never changes no matter what I enable/disable for gender matching/forcing.  Chaurus Hunters/Fledglings all list as FEMALE in the Sexlab animation settings.  Even if CF target select puppeteer says they're Male with aroused gear.

15 minutes ago, XZero said:

Hmm.. I do, I'll check that.

The other thing that can help is using the Reconfigure option in Defeat's general settings.  Defeat I believe does register which creature races are allowable for surrenders, so it doesn't start a scene with them and then have to abort partway in.  However, it doesn't check races dynamically, so anything you've added since Defeat is installed won't work automatically unless that button is pressed.  Example: you probably won't be able to surrender to Dwemer automatons either unless you've hit Reconfigure.

Once you've hit reconfigure and it is finished, try spawning a normal chaurus hunter near you and try to surrender to it.

The other thing that can help is using the Reconfigure option in Defeat's general settings.  Defeat I believe does register which creature races are allowable for surrenders, so it doesn't start a scene with them and then have to abort partway in.  However, it doesn't check races dynamically, so anything you've added since Defeat is installed won't work automatically unless that button is pressed.  Example: you probably won't be able to surrender to Dwemer automatons either unless you've hit Reconfigure.

Once you've hit reconfigure and it is finished, try spawning a normal chaurus hunter near you and try to surrender to it.

That worked ty!

Archived