This beautiful dremora lady is looking for...

Tyq'ra is on alfa testing now.

I need help in setting her combat style. I want her to cast a couple of destruction spells a shield spell and a conjuration spell but ONLY with her LEFT hand.

She should wield her sword with her right hand and never put it aside in combat.

Who can help?

Ok. Tyq'ra now has a proper combat slyle: at the beggining of every combat she conjures a clannfear (as any Xivilai), uses lightning and fire destruction lefthanded spells and fights with her sword.

There are still a few minor fixes to make but on the whole she is fine.

I am still wating for permissions for the sword, Xivilai assets, earrings and navelpiercings...

While we are waiting for permissions can anyone help to make the leather parts (front, rear and on the sides ) of Tyq'ra outfit HDT?

However there is also a small problem that I cannot resolve myself. The crystal and the lower chain on the navelpiercing dissapear in game if a player is near Tyq'ra and moves the crossfire close to the navel piercing. I think that the problems is in the corresponding NiTriShapes...

Who can help?

Archived