This beautiful dremora lady is looking for...

...a kind modder who could make a quest for her follower mod.

ScreenShot159.thumb.jpg.657af5de3c7018a4e5e8fb1914630feb.jpg

Her name is Tyq'ra. She is a Xivilai. I have made a follower mod and a mash up outfit for her. And I was looking for a modder who can give her a background story quest in order to make things more interesting for the player - to give the player who meets the Xivilai a “Witcher style” choice between “a lesser and a greater evil”.

I have a story that, I hope, can be used as a scenario for a short quest mod.

more pics here

Spoiler

ScreenShot156.thumb.jpg.7dc26011ac54d3840796f5a13cebe813.jpgScreenShot155.thumb.jpg.07d3e0bff47747c17190ec5a38f618a5.jpgScreenShot152.thumb.jpg.0ec3c528884acdb5199694011c8bad9d.jpgScreenShot151.thumb.jpg.822a16a8e2c1480eee2e9fb474e9b7c6.jpgScreenShot157.thumb.jpg.a634b7f47f34ab9eba8613cbfa0390ac.jpgScreenShot162.thumb.jpg.3ba98dd94991b7248c5618c69417c25f.jpgScreenShot161.thumb.jpg.38346d85ad40da9e2244dd7e57ffc930.jpg

If someone is interested, please PM.

15 hours ago, Ezarr said:

I think the tattoos on her legs and arms are saturating her.You could give her a larger tattoo on one of her arms.

Thanks for support! As for the tattoos, I would like to stay true to TES lore. These are standard Xivilai tatoos The Xivilai are physically the strongest of the daedra, being able to wield two-handed weapons in one hand. They walk around bare shirted; the only protection they have is a slightly armored kilt and a plated necklace. Tyq'ra was banned from her native daedric realm. She managed to keep only her necklace, ring, earings and sword. She replaced her lost Xivilai armor with this variant of Tsun (most pasrts are made by Goma Pero).

I am still looking for a sutable sword for her. There is a sort of constraint (as I see it). First, her Tsuntsun outfit can hardly be considered as an armor at all. She has to be quick enough in combat to avoid hits from enemies (kind of Witcher style combat techniques). So a huge or heavy weapon is not a good choice IMHO (a person should have a good heavy armor to use them). Second, she is a beautiful creature after all - she should wield a sword that has a good balance between slender, elegant, realistic (at least not too fantasy style) and deadly. Third, she is a daedra so the design should be daedric.

Does anyone know a mod with a good sword? 

With the help of one very king and patient person from Loves Lab community Tyq'ra now has her unique earrings and navel piercing.

Screenshot62240.thumb.jpg.ee32774f05f4ecad743c1579a4e0f0e9.jpg

I am waiting for permission to use the assets that were taken from DDA so that I could use them in Tyq'ra follower mod

And come on mates give your ideas for her sword please!

10 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Looking really goood!

10 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Personally I like how elegant this sword looks, but is not of a Daedric design.

I like it's design too. But the proportions do not suit a female. The handle is too thick and the blade is too broad.

I would like to find something like this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71213

But with straight blade without those fancy shapes

I have made a mash up sword for her.

Waiting fro permission to use the assets.

Yet I need help with the sword texture and I would like to add a soulgem (same shape as her earrings but bigger). For some reason I can't do it myself in the Nifscope

Please PM who can help.

Screenshot72228.thumb.jpg.58604633826f2444bf36fd7444453d35.jpgScreenshot79674.thumb.jpg.a79db59ffa8d98046ee72ac04d58b688.jpgScreenshot91944.thumb.jpg.df4baf7254c84c3a081dca131f3c3be4.jpg 

The soul gem has Skinned checked in Shader Flags 1. It might be that but I'm not too sure.

Also, it might just be your ENB/SweetFX preset but her skin looks really saturated. Xivilai are a lot more towards a desaturated grey-blue from what I've seen. It's fine if you like it how it is though

5 hours ago, Sursed said:

The last piece of Tyq'ra's equipment - her ring

Who knows how to make the eye glow?

I did something similar with glowing eyes and used this post for reference. Here's a tutorial for glow maps too since you'll need that. The tutorial's really outdated though so watch out. Getting the right glow and pattern will take some time to figure out because it's really difficult to see the glow in NifSkope. Most of it can be done without entering the game though. For a looping glow effect, make sure the variable (in BSLightingShaderPropertyFloatController) is set to change the Emissive Multiple. My eyes have 5 keys in NiFloatData over 8 seconds for reference. The middle key, key 3 is the highest with a multiplier of 2 before it goes back down. It will take some trial-and-error to find the exact glow you want though. Let me know if you need any help at all.

hbv3XpC.gif

You could add glow maps to the sword too if you haven't already.

11 hours ago, Artsick said:

I did something similar with glowing eyes and used this post for reference. Here's a tutorial for glow maps too since you'll need that. The tutorial's really outdated though so watch out. Getting the right glow and pattern will take some time to figure out because it's really difficult to see the glow in NifSkope. Most of it can be done without entering the game though. For a looping glow effect, make sure the variable (in BSLightingShaderPropertyFloatController) is set to change the Emissive Multiple. My eyes have 5 keys in NiFloatData over 8 seconds for reference. The middle key, key 3 is the highest with a multiplier of 2 before it goes back down. It will take some trial-and-error to find the exact glow you want though. Let me know if you need any help at all.

Hide contents

hbv3XpC.gif

You could add glow maps to the sword too if you haven't already.

Thanks, this is interesting. I will try it when I have some spare time

More good news. I have permissions for claws, neck ring and left arm ring.

The ring is free to use - permissin granted to everyone by Favoresoul long ago

Still waiting for permissions for sword, earrings and navelpiercing assets...

EDIT: Greaves are free to use (I have just noticed it)

Archived