Senpaiii ~

xD

I was wondering, as a sub, do you sometimes feel the urge to be dominated by someone when you realise they are a Dom? Like not some douchebag pretenting to be all dominant and macho, but just someone who emits this kind of power? I am not a timid person, so this urge is really foreign to me, but I just want to be made to kneel by their feet.

I hope I explained it correctly, so you understand what I mean.

I believe we all respond to the things we need or want whether we project that or sense it in another. It doesn't really matter the context. Since this is a BDSM, I suppose that for us, the desire to act on it might be stronger than for others. It is so hard to find compatible partners that mistakes of judgement are common.

okay, this might be just me then, of course it makes them generally more interesting individuals, but I have that urge to please that I don't usually feel with other people. Not extremely strong or all the time, but it's definitely there. ^^

got another one: who comes up with the scenarios you participate in? Do you have a set way or just go with the flow? I'm curious how other people approach this :smile:

Was a time I'd have said it was 50-50. But that wasn't true, it always been more like 90-10. He makes up wonderful stories, and pays attention to me while he tells them. In the beginning I believed it was me, but actually Sir was just waiting for my curiosity to overcome any fear or embarrassment. When it did, I'd ask something like; Do you remember that story, you're not planning something like that? Then we'd talk about it. Or maybe it is better to say we talked around it. Once the seed was planted, it was only a matter of time.

The only times he ever seemed to go with the flow was at parties or clubs, where we may or may not have played. I am sure when we did, he had it planned from the get go. I've asked, and he's always denied it. He says it always depended  on the vibe of the place and our moods, whether we played or not, and no, he hadn't planned before-hand what we'd do.

BTW, it is not just you. Even after so long, I still respond to dominant people, male or female. I never act on it, but I'd have to be dead not to feel my reaction.

2 hours ago, just_Gina said:

Was a time I'd have said it was 50-50. But that wasn't true, it always been more like 90-10. He makes up wonderful stories, and pays attention to me while he tells them. In the beginning I believed it was me, but actually Sir was just waiting for my curiosity to overcome any fear or embarrassment. When it did, I'd ask something like; Do you remember that story, you're not planning something like that? Then we'd talk about it. Or maybe it is better to say we talked around it. Once the seed was planted, it was only a matter of time.

The only times he ever seemed to go with the flow was at parties or clubs, where we may or may not have played. I am sure when we did, he had it planned from the get go. I've asked, and he's always denied it. He says it always depended  on the vibe of the place and our moods, whether we played or not, and no, he hadn't planned before-hand what we'd do.

BTW, it is not just you. Even after so long, I still respond to dominant people, male or female. I never act on it, but I'd have to be dead not to feel my reaction.

first i check in what mood both she and i are in and then we do suggestions and once we found something we think is fun, we do it.

On 25/01/2018 at 8:44 PM, BloodberrySmoothie said:

okay, this might be just me then, of course it makes them generally more interesting individuals, but I have that urge to please that I don't usually feel with other people. Not extremely strong or all the time, but it's definitely there. ^^

got another one: who comes up with the scenarios you participate in? Do you have a set way or just go with the flow? I'm curious how other people approach this :smile:

Him mostly,  both occasionally,  I don't live dom / sub 24/7 as some do so when it's not a session desire or ideas or development is really open to discussion,  during a session,  well, it's not my place to suggest anything xD

19 hours ago, just_Gina said:

The hardest thing for me are the discussions. The doing was always easier than the talking about it out loud. To this day, I still have difficulty with telling him things I would like do or try.

But on the otherside, i as a dom ask that regularly, and i think things would be worse if you would just have to obey and never have the possibiltiys to suggest things yourself.

On 2/1/2018 at 5:44 AM, Leon0803 said:

But on the otherside, i as a dom ask that regularly, and i think things would be worse if you would just have to obey and never have the possibiltiys to suggest things yourself.

Oh, I agree with you. At first, I thought my journal would provide an outlet for my fantasies. Not so! How do you get your subs to open up?

1 hour ago, just_Gina said:

Oh, I agree with you. At first, I thought my journal would provide an outlet for my fantasies. Not so! How do you get your subs to open up?

Well, ofcourse ill ask her if she has any ideas or wishes right away, but i also ask her to write a diary entry at the end of a day where she writes her desires and wishes inside, and ill take a look at it now and then, giving me a insight of what she would love to try, but yet the order/command to do that stuff would come from me ^^

I have always had a very hard time with admitting what it is I want, especially in regards to sexual and/or BDSM related things. Maybe it is my Catholic upbringing, where I had always been made to feel I was wrong. Not just for my kinky leanings, but many aspects of my personality.

My, for ease of description, Master reads my journal too. But since I am so uncomfortable with admitting what I want, other than writing it, makes me tell him. When I say it out loud, it is easier to own it. I have learned more about myself because of that rule, then every thing else combined.

BTW, we do not use honorifics in our relationship, he is husband as well as master, so from now on I shall refer to him as such. It always seemed sort of strange referring to him as Master. I do use Sir during scenes or in public, otherwise I call him other terms of endearment. 

18 hours ago, just_Gina said:

I have always had a very hard time with admitting what it is I want, especially in regards to sexual and/or BDSM related things. Maybe it is my Catholic upbringing, where I had always been made to feel I was wrong. Not just for my kinky leanings, but many aspects of my personality.

My, for ease of description, Master reads my journal too. But since I am so uncomfortable with admitting what I want, other than writing it, makes me tell him. When I say it out loud, it is easier to own it. I have learned more about myself because of that rule, then every thing else combined.

BTW, we do not use honorifics in our relationship, he is husband as well as master, so from now on I shall refer to him as such. It always seemed sort of strange referring to him as Master. I do use Sir during scenes or in public, otherwise I call him other terms of endearment. 

Eh, she basicly only uses Master for me xD

• 1 month later...
On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎31 at 7:24 AM, just_Gina said:

The hardest thing for me are the discussions. The doing was always easier than the talking about it out loud. To this day, I still have difficulty with telling him things I would like do or try.

In all my experiences (as a dom) I've always asked many times what my sub liked/didn't like. What they wanted, what they fantasized about, and what excited them (even if it scared them). I would save all these thoughts and work out general scenarios involving them. More specifically, because I'm much more into the psychological aspect, I like to work out multiple scenarios ahead of time, then offer my sub a choice of 2 or 3 specific things. Once chosen, the scenario I worked out begins, using the choice they made.

Archived