Available Lovers Mods with Direct links

Guest Donkey

Okay I've got some plugins now, but I haven't tried any of them yet. I've been making sure the load-order is like the one included on this site, however Im not sure where to place "Lovers Idle Anims Priority" or "Lovers Anim Object Priority". One of the files is mentioned in the load order example, but the other one isn't, plus the one this IS mentioned is under the "bash patched" category. What does this mean? Do I have to get Wyre Bash to make Lovers with PK work properly?

Im just going to make a guess, and place these two mystery files straight above lovers with PK (because that is the main file I guess, and the other two files seem like they might need to be loaded straight after L with PK)

Please tell me if im wrong though!!

Edit: One more question: I also have the CTAddpose mods, do you think I should load those before or after the lovers mods, or are they incompatible with eachother so I need to disable the CTAddpose mods?

Okay I've got some plugins now' date=' but I haven't tried any of them yet. I've been making sure the load-order is like the one included on this site, however Im not sure where to place "Lovers Idle Anims Priority" or "Lovers Anim Object Priority". One of the files is mentioned in the load order example, but the other one isn't, plus the one this IS mentioned is under the "bash patched" category. What does this mean? Do I have to get Wyre Bash to make Lovers with PK work properly?

Im just going to make a guess, and place these two mystery files straight above lovers with PK (because that is the main file I guess, and the other two files seem like they might need to be loaded straight after L with PK)

Edit: One more question: I also have the CTAddpose mods, do you think I should load those before or after the lovers mods, or are they incompatible with eachother so I need to disable the CTAddpose mods?

[/quote']

Use Load order from above shortcut that bluewr has kindly posted for you. You'll find it in post #7.

As to whether you should use Wrye Bash or not. By all means install and learn how to use it, as you'll discover that it will become the most useful tool you will ever find. Once you figure out how to use BAIN installs you won't want to use any other.

As for the Bashed Patch, useful though it is, and I do recommend you build one, do not include any lovers files in it. Whenever you rebuild a Bashed Patch disable all Lovers Plugins first and re-enable after.

The following guide will help:

http://sites.google.com/site/oblivionpoinfo/prep/wrye-bash

Hello' date=' i'm a new member here.

I installed Lovers Base System, Lovers Resource Pack & OBSE v0019+.

Now, how to start the sex scene in-game btw?

Is there a ReadMe?

Thx...

[/quote']

You will need more than the base files. Look at short cut below and dl what appeals to you. Descriptions available for each plugin on its own dl page.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=130

It can involve trial and error sometimes. When I discovered this forum I went a bit download mad and tried to run everything all at once. The result was a bit of a disaster for me. There learning curve can be steep. Donkey's load order guide also helps. Again, you don't have to install everything in the list.

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1068

Many of the plugins are configurable by choosing the appropriate spell in your inventory and casting it.

Also, some plugins require Beautiful People. This will help as a guide to installing it:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602&highlight=Load+order

Oh' date=' btw...can we correct the sex position coordinates with certain buttons?

Like in friends & lovers mod, i can move the player so we can adjust the position of the genital to be in the right place...sorry, i'm too to the point i think. ;P

[/quote']

yup, Experiment with the number keys. 1,2,3,4, 7,8,9,0

Thanks Rabid Robbin & BlueWR for the advice with the load order, and about Wyre Bash n BAIN. I'll do some research into it, see if I can get my head around it!

Right now I've got all the CT and other pose/animation mods disabled, because the lovers mods take precedence over all of them IMO! Whenever I want to make some kinky ass screenshots I'll re-enable them again!

cheers

Edit: BTW, I noticed the post about positioning/co-ordinates using the number keys. Is this what I need to do? Because when I asked some1 to suck me off, she was sucking an invisible extension of my guys nob (as in she wasn't close enough to me, but it was funny cos my CM was looking at her in a wierd way, like she was thinking "your doing it wrong" haha)

@ Ragged Robin:

Sorry to keep you busy with my questions...

But i did experiments with the number keys, & the numbers that function are only:

1 to make the male move FORWARD

2 to make the male move BACKWARD

3 to make the male move DOWN

4 to make the male move UP

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 to make the female move DOWN

0 to make the female move UP

So, there are no numbers to make the female move FORWARD & BACKWARD.

But i remember that in Friends & Lovers mod:

5 to make the female rotate LEFT

6 to make the female rotate RIGHT

- to make the male rotate LEFT

= to make the male rotate RIGHT.

So, is there a way to apply that unfunction numbers, please?

Thanks in advance...

Yep, you got the keys right, 7 and 8 aren't used.

And there are not rotations like in Friends & Lovers, they aren't necessary. In Lovers for PK all positions are handled by .ini files, and all the adjustments you make are saved, you can check it working opening the console during sex acts.

@ Ragged Robin:

Sorry to keep you busy with my questions...

But i did experiments with the number keys' date=' & the numbers that function are only:

1 to make the male move FORWARD

2 to make the male move BACKWARD

3 to make the male move DOWN

4 to make the male move UP

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 to make the female move DOWN

0 to make the female move UP

So, there are no numbers to make the female move FORWARD & BACKWARD.

But i remember that in Friends & Lovers mod:

5 to make the female rotate LEFT

6 to make the female rotate RIGHT

- to make the male rotate LEFT

= to make the male rotate RIGHT.

So, is there a way to apply that unfunction numbers, please?

Thanks in advance...

[/quote']

Sorry - yes you're right - my bad with 7 & 8

Though it isn't just male and female, but whoever is "aggressor" and "passive".

But i found the solution btw... :cool:

Activate your Friends&Lovers (F&L) or Goranga Dating System (GDS) mod.

During sex scene, press the hot key from F&L / GDS mod.

& there you go: you can play lovers mod with F&L / GDS coordinates (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,= can be used).

Also, you too can check the coordinates using console command during sex.

Hope this information will be very useful.

Oh, btw...where can i get the textures\characters\qbs\openpussy.dds file?

There's no textures of it in Lovers Resource & Lovers with PK base package... :huh:

Thanks...

But i found the solution btw... :cool:

Activate your Friends&Lovers (F&L) or Goranga Dating System (GDS) mod.

During sex scene' date=' press the hot key from F&L / GDS mod.

& there you go: you can play lovers mod with F&L / GDS coordinates (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,= can be used).

Also, you too can check the coordinates using console command during sex.

Hope this information will be very useful.

Oh, btw...where can i get the textures\characters\qbs\openpussy.dds file?

There's no textures of it in Lovers Resource & Lovers with PK base package... :huh:

Thanks...

[/quote']

Check this out:

shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups18417.7z

Hmmm... never thought of using F&L together with lovers as I thought they had incompatibilities with each other. Plus I always found F&L way too buggy.

Hello' date=' thanks for the link, Rags...

I am also looking for the openpussy.dds & openpussy_n.dds files.

Do u have them? thanks... ^^

& btw, are there a moaning sounds 7, 8, 9?

I found only until 6 sounds...i love sound no 5 the most! ;)

[/quote']

Left click on this and open in new window or tab and dl:

shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups18417.7z

And look through this thread, If I remember right there's some good stuff here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=785&highlight=voices

Okay I've got some plugins now' date=' but I haven't tried any of them yet. I've been making sure the load-order is like the one included on this site, however Im not sure where to place "Lovers Idle Anims Priority" or "Lovers Anim Object Priority". One of the files is mentioned in the load order example, but the other one isn't, plus the one this IS mentioned is under the "bash patched" category. What does this mean? Do I have to get Wyre Bash to make Lovers with PK work properly?

[/quote']

Is there a Lovers PK with BBB animations here in LoversLab??

I found the BBB animations in another site. But haven't try it' date=' cos i don't have paypal account.

[/quote']

Don't tell me some faggot took someones else work, combined it then asking money for download.

Oic... What a shame.

That site is owned and ran by one of the super moderater here. HanPL.

You can also get the bbb animation pack from Tifa's site as well (via a mega upload link)

http://tafaseroticoblivion.blogspot.com/p/103.html

Note that the animations that are on Han's site are not the same (looks as though he has personally tweaked several). He doesn't require donating if you use the links (yes they are a pain but as he states at the top of his page the links are not his they the mod group he communicates with) but I am willing to bet he would jump through hoops for you if you did donate!

Archived