Available Lovers Mods with Direct links

Guest Donkey

Can't say right off the bat which ones are missing, but all I know is that there's stuff listed here (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=70.msg464#msg464) that are not uploaded yet. But I'm not sure as to which of these mods are considered outdated/cancelled, though.

UPDATE: Oops, I forgot that you guys had uploaded the Lovers Mini Mod pack that contains a lot of the stuff listed on that page already. Sorry...

Guest Donkey

We are trying to keep duplicates to a minimum. But we still need to know if we missed any mods. I can't really verify with mods, since all links to my previous and that of anyone else where lost in the transition from the old wolflore to the newer wolflore.

-Lovers Galgat.

-Lovers...Burglar I think it was called. THe one where the burglar waits for someone in there house.

-Lovers VoiceSSP. I didn't see it anywhere at least. I only seen addons and stuff to it, not the actual default sound package.

-LoversJealousy

Some of these are probably out of date, I'm just throwing out what I remember. Not sure if Burlar or Jealousy are even used or needed by this point.

Guest Donkey

loversNTRburgler is already in ashal base pachage. loversVoiceSSPPlus. is being worked on by Ashal.

Lovers Galgat belongs to previous older version of Xlovers not lovers with pk. That is totally different mod.

Guest Donkey

Those available has been added with links. other not containing any link still needs translating or no longer supported like loveshack..

Are you working on the files that are not available or do you not have them? I dont know how the transition from the old wolflorepage worked out and if you could salvage all the files from there. If you are actually missing files, i got a shitload of stuff from wolflore including some older versions, still on my drive, so give a shout if something is missing and il upload it here.

Guest Donkey

No we are starting over. These files are the very latest of everything. That why where aiming to get all plug-ins out so we make a full pack available. But some mods are very time consuming especially loversVoice.

What about some of those adult mods on the old site? I'm thinking of that cm partner lady, the brothel/dance club place with the I'm a Barbie Girl song, the mod that adds prostitutes to the imperial city and sabinel's proof of concept mod? I would like for those to get re uploaded.

Guest Donkey

What about some of those adult mods on the old site? I'm thinking of that cm partner lady' date=' the brothel/dance club place with the I'm a Barbie Girl song, the mod that adds prostitutes to the imperial city and sabinel's proof of concept mod? I would like for those to get re uploaded.

[/quote']

Those are different mods and don't belong with lovers with pk list but Xlovers. Witch is something totally different. and should be placed under other adult mods list.

Isnt Lovers Born and Lovers LandE pretty much the same thing? Just wondering.

I noticed these ones inside the lovers wit Pk Project archive

LoversAfterVoice.esp

LoversFOV.esp

LoversBrothel.esp === Lovers Brothel Ver 0.1

LoversCheckNude.esp -- LoversCheckNude (20100521)

LoversDRader.esp

LoversOblivionXP.esp --- gain experience from sex

LoversCosplay.esp

Guest lovlaber

Joburg and lande are pretty much the same.

And I think born with tomago.

Question: Is HelpRapeVPlayer giving a "chance to" or you always can use block to try avoid it?

Guest Donkey

Helprapeplayer is not the same as escaperapeplayer. If you only use helprapeplayer you can't use block to escape. But have to rely on companions to save your sorry ass.

Isnt Lovers Born and Lovers LandE pretty much the same thing? Just wondering.

I noticed these ones inside the lovers wit Pk Project archive

LoversAfterVoice.esp

LoversFOV.esp

LoversBrothel.esp === Lovers Brothel Ver 0.1

LoversCheckNude.esp -- LoversCheckNude (20100521)

LoversDRader.esp

LoversOblivionXP.esp --- gain experience from sex

LoversCosplay.esp

Aftervoice is old no longer needed superceded by loversVoiceSSPplus still in the works.

loversFOV no more needed built into lovers wtih pk spell

LoversBrothel i think this will be the new loversprostitute, only not translated yet.

LoversCheckNude.esp Debug tool. not really needed. also joburgh has this build in to check your sexiness if set too high means your not wearing any clothes or you use BU armor your armor is fully broken.

LoversDRader.esp already here check dowload section.

LoversOblivionXP.esp Not sure never played with it. requires pluggy_HUD witch i am not too fund  of since it is always crashing my game no matter what version i use.

LoversCosplay.esp is now lovers Doctor, still need uploading here.

Guest lovlaber

Yes I meant escape, they are so many I always confuse them!  :-\ You can always try to block or there is a chance that you'll get the option to block?

Guest Donkey

Sometimes i noticed that right mouse button don't work, try left alt, a couple of times that should kick the stalkers off of you. don't let them come to close if they are it will be to late. you have to time when to use the block key or it won't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey donkey, sorry but I posted another topic before checking this one  :-\

I was wondering about the joburg customizer add-on for joburg?  Can't seem to find that, would anyone mind uploading it if its cool?  Thanks.

-Merctime

edit:  Pyjinbom has uploaded this to mediafire if anyone is interested.  its in this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=341.msg4341#msg4341

ty PJ!

Archived