Available Lovers Mods with Direct links

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Yes you are correct it should be updated.. I was just to busy with other translation and forgot about this one entirely..

if you see a mod who is not listed here, but is already translated, or don't require translation just upload it here in the download section and the main page will be updated to reflect that change.. Other then that these are so far the only once who are available here..

Hi eveyone. I have still problem with guards, when any person rape other guards kill him that same happen with Crime in prison, I cant found what resolve this problem, then about missing mod mayby this help? And with LoversBitch when dog/wolf mount character guards kill him so quick. Any advice?

LoversStopKillRaper

LoversStopCombat

LoversStopCombatEx

last two I cant found to download

Guest Donkey
-------------------- Helpful Direct Links --------------------

Anything not listed is not available here yet..

I have changed the topic description, this make it easier to find direct links for current available links supported and uploaded here.. Those not available are not listed here. And also refrain from asking question in this topic to not clutter this topic to much.

If you do have a question regarding any of these mods, feel free to start your own topic..

• 2 weeks later...

use lovers oblivion xp now,and it works just fine,a lot of xp earnings with lovers so I gain levels quite fast, as a sidenote oblivion xp comes with a script addon in the readme to enable xp for other mods,so I tested it with f&l and sexblivion for girls,got to fast so I might give it another go with settings at 1,10 originally was way to much,5 slightly better but still to fast,1 might do it.

Heyo everyone,

I just wanted to thank all the uploaders!  I didn't even know this mod existed until yesterday lol.  I been using sexlivion and sex darkness, and xlovers for a long time.  This mod seems to be a HUGE improvement, because it doesn't require all the addons in order for it to function.  Such as umpa animation and what not.  So far its really a high quality mod, and I think even saw screen shots from these mods from the typical JP sites i visit.  Keep up the great uploads :D.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

if it can't be found, make sure you extracted the file correctly. check oblivion\data and you did not create a new directory structure called data like this Oblivion\data\data\ some times when using tools like winzip will incorrectly extract the file and create a new sub directory within a directory.

Other then i have no idea what could be causing that.

Extract "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" and "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "Oblivion Install Directory\Data\OBSE\Plugins". If you don't have an "..\OBSE\Plugins" directory, create one.

Should take care of it.            All else fails read the readme file ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

The links are currently all down. So the direct links will not work until everything is back to operational status.

Guest Donkey

On the first page under the following text

-------------------- Helpful Direct Links --------------------

Anything not listed is not available here yet..

I placed a link to some of my released translation:

LoversMagic Extended Russian Version

DemolishSystem English

LoversWith pk rev 90

LoversBeatemup 001

LoversBed Russian version

Lovers Magic v0.53

Lovers Niche + skeleton fix

Lovers Rapers Russian version

Lovers Creature Extender Fix

Unreleased Lovers Habanero

Lovers True Crime 0.5a

unreleased lovers Puppet

Lovers Prostitue 014c

Lovers with pk exe installer

Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 latest

Lovers Tachicat 2

LoversDradar

These are currently included in it. There are still more. Like BU-Dungeon but it alone was too big for me to include so you will really have to wait till ashal fixes the links.

Guest Donkey

All links should now be fixed. All that is left the main page it is linked to to have all download operational.

Guest Donkey

no read again what i said in a post above you.

All links should now be fixed. All that is left the main page it is linked to to have all download operational.

main page still needs fixing. that is the link to the main download page.

Guest Donkey

read the topic above you... it says it all ashall still needs to update a fe more links, this topic is already linking to the correct mod page. the mod page itself needs updating not this one.

TrueCrimeUpdated is removed by Nightwynd, she only has 2 files now, direct download link is updated.

Guest Donkey

No that is what the main download link is for. this is just quick way to find the mod. if you want to read about it main-download link should have that the info you need.

This post should be kept as small as possible. making to many things to it. will ultimate make it unreadable. with lot of junk in it.

Then it will have bypassed it purpose.

besides we already have that info in the faq thread.

will direct you to this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=65

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but can anybody tell me what SSP is? I've noticed some of the plugins are "for SSP", for example "AdultPlayPlusforSSP", which is obviously different from the non-SSP version of the same plugin, but I dont know anything about SSP, and theres nothing about SSP in the requirements, so Im confused.

Also, just a random question, but I've been wondering what the PK in Lovers with PK stands for too! All these acronyms!!

Another thing I've noticed is that some of these plugins dont have readme files or instructions (Lovers PK, Resource pack & Minor Plugins are the only ones Ive got right now)

Thanks!

Archived