Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

5 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

comatosedragon, can read about this sleep feature here >>> https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimrequiem/comments/7wibko/mana_regen_gone/

it uses the REQ_SleepWaitSanitizer script

Thanks for the info!  Good thing I never auto-save (I use this) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12644

But now I know where to find info on this if the issue ever arises.  Thanks!!

I did a good run with Requiem, doing the Thieves Guild quest and Dark Brotherhood quests at the same time.  Finished Thieves Guild.  About 40 hours game time (slow played it).  Only CTD was the guy under the meadery.  I deleted his VMAD data that Requiem added and it worked OK after that.  Only few issues found:

bag of holding is not giving me the extra carry weight even though it shows in actor affects

the elf I need to assassinate in Whiterun stays essential so I can't kill him

I made this account just to ask about this.  I use NMM and have moderate experience in modding.  Can solve basic conflicts in xEdit, remove/change things in CK, etc...

If I were to attempt to do this and used MO, how long would this take to set up?

Also how many of my mods would I need to get rid of?  I use most of EnaiRim (I get Ordinator has to go).  So would things like Apocalypse and Summermyst need to go as well?  What types of mods would I need to get rid of in order to use this?

I am having an issue with my port of Requiem.  It seems if I try to kill Hajvarr Iron-Hands in White River Watch it causes a CTD.  It doesn't seem like any records are messing with him so I'm a bit stumped here.  Anyone else encountered this bug or just me?

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, Peter1962 said:

Just an FYI:  I kept crashing with Requiem whenever I cm into an area with requiem guards.  Hiding the meshes facegen folder fixed it.  So I deleted the requiem.esp and skyrim.esm facegen folders from Requiem. loaded in creation kit, had it generate new facegen files (only created skyrim.esm folder) and no more crashes.  Worth a try.

How do you make it generate new ones?

7 hours ago, jamstraz said:

I am having an issue with my port of Requiem.  It seems if I try to kill Hajvarr Iron-Hands in White River Watch it causes a CTD.  It doesn't seem like any records are messing with him so I'm a bit stumped here.  Anyone else encountered this bug or just me?

I saw that Peter1962 was having CTDs here as well, and I just started this quest, and am getting CTD upon entering White River Overlook.  I'm going to find the character in xEdit (thank you for pointing out who it was, would have taken forever to find him otherwise....) I'll try to fix it in xEdit and report the results back here.....

^^

I have yet to figure out the cause of the crash.

I think I'm done with Skyrim for a while. (again)  I spend more time getting mods to work well together than actually playing the game.  And a crash like this just ruins my whole joy of playing, even with this new 68 hour Requiem save.  I feel like Buddhists creating the mandala and then destroying it .......

I'll probably come back if/when Skyblivion ever gets released.

For now, I'm off to Andromeda.......

Thanks again everyone for all your help!

Alright, I am officially stuck.
I've followed the 2.01 guide to a T, but I'm having some struggles that are quite annoying to say the least.

When running the Reqtificator I'm told I am missing the Requiem.esp, despite it being in my load order, ready to fire and very much prepared to go save for not being able to get the indifferent file.

I've no idea what I might've done wrong or what might be causing this issue so if anyone has any ideas to help I'd appreciate it.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:04 PM, Raziara said:

Requiem 2.01 Conversion Guide with Mod Organizer 2

I went over a lot of what...

Just made an account to let you know. You should be more clear in the part of the guide that has you ESMify things, you say to ESMify the Unofficial Patch, but the Unofficial Patch has alway come stock, already ESMified, and the default option for it is ESPify then. If you "do the same" as with Requiem, you'll actually be hurting your conversion by ESPifying the Patch.

I caught this because I'm more familiar converting mods to SEE, but others, who maybe this is their first time converting anything might be fooled into making a rough conversion.

Even if you do it wrong and ESPify the USSEP, it won't crash, at least not immediately. So it might be hard to notice, but I imagine if you did this and kept playing, there are crashes hidden everywhere.

Just a warning, and a suggestion that you make it more clear! Thanks for the guide!

I have tried with it installed in the main skyrim directory and that doesn't work either.  I'm not really sure what to do now because SSEEdit detects all of the data files from Mod Organiser with no issues.

EDIT - The latest Windows 10 update broke Mod Organizer 2.  Installing the newest version of Mod Organizer 2 (2.1.3 right now) fixed it.

Firstly, my thanks for a great guide. It was very helpful. I am having an issue, however. I have noticed that caves such as the 2 in Dawnstar don't load the cell. What error did I make? Inns and everything else load fine.

EDIT: Several and many interior cells do not have an option to enter. Not sure what I did wrong.

So CTDs with certain named NPCs seems to be an actual problem. I can think of a workaround to try, but I'm currently limited on my free time and not playing Skyrim anymore. I'll still pop in here occasionally. I'll update if I can get around to testing the workaround. 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:19 PM, OciHart said:

Alright, I am officially stuck.
I've followed the 2.01 guide to a T, but I'm having some struggles that are quite annoying to say the least.

When running the Reqtificator I'm told I am missing the Requiem.esp, despite it being in my load order, ready to fire and very much prepared to go save for not being able to get the indifferent file.

I've no idea what I might've done wrong or what might be causing this issue so if anyone has any ideas to help I'd appreciate it.

Make sure you're letting the new reqtificator overwrite the old one so that it's in the same installation folder as Requiem. That is, don't install it as a separate mod in MO. 

On 5/25/2018 at 5:14 PM, kiahama said:

Just made an account to let you know. You should be more clear in the part of the guide that has you ESMify things, you say to ESMify the Unofficial Patch, but the Unofficial Patch has alway come stock, already ESMified, and the default option for it is ESPify then. If you "do the same" as with Requiem, you'll actually be hurting your conversion by ESPifying the Patch.

I caught this because I'm more familiar converting mods to SEE, but others, who maybe this is their first time converting anything might be fooled into making a rough conversion.

Even if you do it wrong and ESPify the USSEP, it won't crash, at least not immediately. So it might be hard to notice, but I imagine if you did this and kept playing, there are crashes hidden everywhere.

Just a warning, and a suggestion that you make it more clear! Thanks for the guide!

Fixed it. Not an issue with clarity, just a mistake: My unofficial patch was not ESMified at the time that I made this guide, leading to some unnecessary steps. Thanks for letting me know. 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:00 PM, xHodorx said:

Firstly, my thanks for a great guide. It was very helpful. I am having an issue, however. I have noticed that caves such as the 2 in Dawnstar don't load the cell. What error did I make? Inns and everything else load fine.

EDIT: Several and many interior cells do not have an option to enter. Not sure what I did wrong.

Sounds like you're missing RequiemNamesFix.esp. Double check that it's in your load order (and in the right spot), delete your Requiem for the Indifferent.esp, and regenerate it.

4 hours ago, Raziara said:

So CTDs with certain named NPCs seems to be an actual problem. I can think of a workaround to try, but I'm currently limited on my free time and not playing Skyrim anymore. I'll still pop in here occasionally. I'll update if I can get around to testing the workaround. 

Make sure you're letting the new reqtificator overwrite the old one so that it's in the same installation folder as Requiem. That is, don't install it as a separate mod in MO. 

Fixed it. Not an issue with clarity, just a mistake: My unofficial patch was not ESMified at the time that I made this guide, leading to some unnecessary steps. Thanks for letting me know. 

Sounds like you're missing RequiemNamesFix.esp. Double check that it's in your load order (and in the right spot), delete your Requiem for the Indifferent.esp, and regenerate it.

It is at the top. I also noticed that some lockboxes/chests do not have an option to lockpick/open as well.

Hi, I'm having another problem with requiem 2.0.1 now and I'm not sure where I've gone wrong.  I am in Creation Kit with Requiem.esp as the active file, but when I click save I get a warnings window with 1333 warnings inside and the file doesn't save.  In the spoiler is all of the text from the warnings window.

Spoiler

Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 35 and 210 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 39 and 210 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 210 and 35 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 210 Edge 1 and Triangle 35 Edge 1 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 210 and 39 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 210 Edge 2 and Triangle 39 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 602 and 603 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 602 Edge 0 and Triangle 603 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 602 and 608 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 602 Edge 2 and Triangle 608 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 603 and 602 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 608 and 602 have opposite normals but are linked
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 611 Edge 0 and Triangle 689 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 680 Edge 0 and Triangle 708 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 689 Edge 0 and Triangle 611 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 708 Edge 0 and Triangle 680 Edge 0 should be linked, but they are not.
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 35 and 210 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 39 and 210 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 210 and 39 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 210 and 35 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 602 and 608 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 602 and 603 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 603 and 602 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangles 608 and 602 are linked, but their vertices do not match
Navmesh 0004dcde Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A), Triangle 689 has a link to Triangle 611, but Triangle 611 doesn't have the matching link
NavMesh: Navmesh (0004DCDE) in Cell NavMesh (0004DCDE) with 910 Triangles in Cell 'Volunruud02' (0002031A) has warnings that need to be fixed
Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32.
Preprocessed face for NPC 'REQ_Actor_Conjuration_TeleportDummy' (05029008) should have at least 2 children under the fade node to be valid. Skipping export.
Preprocessed face for NPC 'REQ_Actor_Conjuration_InvisibleStalker' (05029583) should have at least 2 children under the fade node to be valid. Skipping export.
Preprocessed face for NPC 'REQ_Actor_InvisibleXivilai_Boss' (0505FC92) should have at least 2 children under the fade node to be valid. Skipping export.
Preprocessed face for NPC 'REQ_Actor_InvisibleXivilai' (0543A8D7) should have at least 2 children under the fade node to be valid. Skipping export.
Failed to find door portal array index for tri 4 in NavMesh (000C8301).

Following Raziara's guide I managed to get 2.0.1 working in SE. At least, it allowed me to start a new game (with a few popup warnings) and didn't crash or kick me back to the menu.

However,  I can't run the .jar for the VR instance:

https://imgur.com/a/sZPyddv

If anyone got it working in VR, did you just begin by managing the VR installation initially, or did you start with a separate SE install?

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*RequiemNamesFix.esp
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
*Requiem.esp
*Requiem - No Messages.esp
*Requiem - No Overencumbered Messages.esp

Edit: fixed, see https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8er2uw/requiem_201_in_vr_i_think/

On 5/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, Climbatiz said:

that is unusual xHodorx, and these doors/boxes are not part of some mod? the RequiemNamesFix file is suppost to fix all of that, i've played over 200hrs of Requiem 2.0 and haven't run into any problems at all

kieran813, here is the esp for Requiem 2.0 already fixed, this is just version v2.0.1 esps, which is currently latest >>> http://www.everplanet.tk/Requiem2_for_SSE.rar

Problems were fixed when I removed the parts from Requiem SSEdit. Couldn't figure out the issue so I just switched to 1.9.4.

Has anyone tried the Dawnguard questline with the 1.9.4 port? I get a CTD during Serana + Harkon's first dialogue at the same place every time:

Harkon: "My long-lost daughter returns at last. I trust you have my Elder Scroll?"
Serana: "After all these years, that's the first thing you ask me? Yes, I have the scroll."
Harkon: "Of course--" CTD

I also tested on a playthrough with an identical load order minus Requiem, was able to get through without issue. On a fresh playthrough of Requiem, no dice. The point I CTD at is here: setstage DLC1VQ02 5; then coc DLC1VampireCastleExterior01. After you enter the castle, Serana and Harkon have their conversation and I CTD.

It was an enjoyable playthrough in any case. I never played oldrim so this has been my first crack at Requiem. Thanks to Climbatiz and Raziara who have made this possible!