Futa World

Futa World

View File

nGq1uj0.png.6930e87f7825d744d0cc19b4680c1205.png

What this mod does:

• Changes all the sims in the world to be futanari OR gives you the option of making select people futa, depending on what you want.

• Adds commands, to be used in live mode (not in map mode):

• make_futa : changes the current sim to futa (useful to reset, if you are trying things to check gender things in game)

• unmake_futa : Changes the sim to default looks of the corresponding gender

• make_futa_traits : Adds the following traits to the sim to make it a futa

• Stand and pee
      • Can be impregnated
      • Can Impregnate
      • Feminine frame
      • Feminine clothing preference
      • Adds breasts sliders
      • Makes sim into custom gendered so these all work correctly
    • make_futa_looks : changes the sim to have feminine features and use feminine clothes (needs make_futa_traits to be applied to the sim, if sim is male)

• make_futa_preference : changes the gender preference of the current sim to be bisexual

• make_futa_body : changes the body of the current sim to a barbie doll look

• Even on loading a game, all sims in the game will become futa. Which means they will all

• keep original gender (which means you don't have to change options in WW, MCCC, for the most part)
    • have feminine frame

• have feminine clothing preference (useful if MCCC decides to randomize clothes)

• have breast sliders

• be able to impregnate others

• be impregnable by others

• be able to pee standing (have penis)
    • be bisexual (because everyone is a futa, they will not be able to distinguish)
    • remain bisexual, (won't be changed by any in-game interactions, can cheat via MCCC but will be back to bisexual after first flirty interaction with anybody)
  • You don't need to start a new game for this to make everyone a futa. Just install and start your previous save.

Discussion:

Installation:

• Unzip the file and put the contents into C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Compatibility:

• Tested with game version 1.47.49.1020, some previous versions of my mod should be compatible with some previous versions of the game as well but haven't checked a lot.
  • Should be compatible with everything, including MCCC, WW.
    • It is a pure scripting mod (which only has injections) and as such should be compatible with everything (unless someone also injects into the same function, which has approximately 0% probability of happening. I mean c'mon dude, find your own function).
    • The package file only contains hidden traits for sim flagging and will not conflict with anything at all.

Requirements:

• None

Recommended mods and their settings:

FAQ:

• Aliens/Vampires don't work correctly...
    • Unfortunately a game limitation. I don't have a good way to make this work. Maybe someday I might dig deeper in the code to change more base mechanics but don't hold your breath.
  • How does it work?
    • When the game loads, it gives some traits to all sims based on their gender. This mod adds a hook in the script and loads futa options before the default options and effectively stops the game from adding the default options. This also means any newly generated sims (from MCCC/who are born/on age up) are also made into futa.

Credits:

• hugs, for his cosmic gender ray mod, which I took inspiration from.
  • scripthoge, for his injector script, which everyone uses.
  • deaderpool, for the MCCC mod, which I keep peeking at to understand lots of functions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2018
  • Category
  • Requires

1 hour ago, Torkkar said:

some pics of the mod would be nice even better if they were separated from other game pics like skyrim

I added some in CAS pics but with clothes on. I can't seem to get them nude in CAS...

I have questions im confused .. lol

Does this effect player made males ?

Will this change all the hot bitches I made in game to something else ?

What im getting at is the one in skyrim only changed the  NPC's  is this like that ?

Yeah I tried that other guys script ,, you know 80% female ,, 20% male thing all I got was a bunch of frankensteins walking around .. lol

See in my neighborhood the is one male ,, 10 shemales ,, and the rest is female .

Basically all im wanting to know is can I click on a game made male and change him into a futa and not alter the rest of my neighborhood ?

On 1/15/2018 at 11:47 AM, Zergreave said:

Would it be possible to have a version that doesn't alter the breast sliders to be "super sexy"? I find the breasts to be almost comical and every sim having the same breast size and shape looks a bit strange as well. Other than that, the mod is great.

I am figuring out how to do this. For this I need to keep track of characters I have already altered. Not sure how to do that yet. But now this is on my TODO list.

6 hours ago, coolz said:

What im getting at is the one in skyrim only changed the  NPC's  is this like that ?

Yeah I tried that other guys script ,, you know 80% female ,, 20% male thing all I got was a bunch of frankensteins walking around .. lol

See in my neighborhood the is one male ,, 10 shemales ,, and the rest is female .

Basically all im wanting to know is can I click on a game made male and change him into a futa and not alter the rest of my neighborhood ?

Will add an options file, which you can configure. This is also on a TODO list now.

It works ok but the changing of the breasts is too much. I have the augmented breasts mod and it sets all my sims at 100 chest  -100 chest lift and it looks terrible. I have peramitors set in mccc and its set to check them at zone in but for some reason this mod overwrites it. The mod is off to a great start though

40 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

It works ok but the changing of the breasts is too much. I have the augmented breasts mod and it sets all my sims at 100 chest  -100 chest lift and it looks terrible. I have peramitors set in mccc and its set to check them at zone in but for some reason this mod overwrites it. The mod is off to a great start though

I am changing it in the next update but this is hilarious. Could you post some pictures please??

44 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

Also I don't really know why my scripts override MCCC scripts but I can guess that me and deaderpool are injecting into different functions and my function is loaded after his at the core game module level.

TLDR: my mod overrides his cuz the game likes futas :tongue: 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:36 AM, coolz said:

With the new update:

• This makes all male sims into female looking ones (there won't be Frankenstein's walking around, all will be looking fine).
  • There isn't a concept of NPC in sims. This mod only alters the sims once, so you can install it and let it change all males and then change the looks of whichever male sims you wanted to and they will remain masculine.
19 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I am changing it in the next update but this is hilarious. Could you post some pictures please??

I don't have any, sorry. I  hurried up and took it out and reloaded my game before it saved it (my mccc is set to save every ig hour). Lol, trust me it was bad. Everyone had tits bigger than their head and they where shaped like a J. Full size looks ok on some sims but most look horrifying. That's why I have size limits set in mccc

11 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

I don't have any, sorry. I  hurried up and took it out and reloaded my game before it saved it (my mccc is set to save every ig hour). Lol, trust me it was bad. Everyone had tits bigger than their head and they where shaped like a J. Full size looks ok on some sims but most look horrifying. That's why I have size limits set in mccc

Yea, I fixed it so that it doesn't happen anymore.

I started a new game with this and my guy turned into a girl ,, I tried in cas to make him a guy again but didn't work ...

It works great I like it ,, but I like my guys too .. lol

I like playing the only guy in my hood , that's why I asked if it was optional ..

15 hours ago, shoelessrobby said:

How long should this take to load a previous save? It's been hanging for a few minutes now.

This shouldn't be the one which is creating the problems as it has zero conflicts with anything.

9 minutes ago, Letsi said:

Would it be possible to make it only turn males into futas, and leave females alone?

Visually it doesn't do anything to the females.

If you don't turn on functionality provided by MCCC/WW then it should not be doing anything as such to the females.