Futa World

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, gnerd said:

How do I stop the mod from turning everybody into futa? The MCCC auto-marry and auto-pregnancy don't work with futa toons. I want the option to start the world all female, and turn select toons into futa.

You don't need this mod then. Wicked Whims with the CNWW add-on can let you customize the genders of sims out in the world after you change everyone in the world into a female.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would be interested in a mod like this but one that doesn't change a thing until you tell it to change a particular sim. I don't like going through all the trouble of creating a sim in the CAS just for everything to be overridden by this mod and my sim looks nothing like how I created them. If I created a 100% male or female in the CAS and they age up they should stay what they were before aging up. If I wanted to change them, I would. We have power already over household sims so just making household sims not be affected by this mod would be an improvement because I can make any household member a futa, male, female, or whatever I want. But this mod takes those freedoms away. And EA already gives us very limited abilities of freedom as it is. I have no power over non-household sims though. It would be nice to have a mod that randomly applied this to sims rather than every single sim being affected. Or better yet, have settings options to choose, or have a way to individually change a certain sim into a futa. This all or nothing option really sucks. No diversity at all. Is there a mod out there like that?

9 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I would be interested in a mod like this but one that doesn't change a thing until you tell it to change a particular sim. I don't like going through all the trouble of creating a sim in the CAS just for everything to be overridden by this mod and my sim looks nothing like how I created them. If I created a 100% male or female in the CAS and they age up they should stay what they were before aging up. If I wanted to change them, I would. We have power already over household sims so just making household sims not be affected by this mod would be an improvement because I can make any household member a futa, male, female, or whatever I want. But this mod takes those freedoms away. And EA already gives us very limited abilities of freedom as it is. I have no power over non-household sims though. It would be nice to have a mod that randomly applied this to sims rather than every single sim being affected. Or better yet, have settings options to choose, or have a way to individually change a certain sim into a futa. This all or nothing option really sucks. No diversity at all. Is there a mod out there like that?

Refer to posts #78, 79 & 80. It will give you what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s a fantastic mod, thanks for share.

And I have 2 questions pls help me:

First, when I load the mod, everyone in world all become guts, women got dicks and men got chest, it’s look wired, so can I set only the person I want him/her change to a futa?

Second, I declined the mod but dick still on female, how can i remove these?

Thank a lot!

On 8/16/2021 at 8:47 PM, qadbmwan said:

It’s a fantastic mod, thanks for share.

And I have 2 questions pls help me:

First, when I load the mod, everyone in world all become guts, women got dicks and men got chest, it’s look wired, so can I set only the person I want him/her change to a futa?

Second, I declined the mod but dick still on female, how can i remove these?

Thank a lot!

In the configuration file futa_world.cfg set the percentages to 0 for both male and female, this way no one becomes futa by default.

Now to only modify sims that you want to make into futa, use the in game menu " Futa World > Make Futa ".

Just removing the mod does not change them back to default, to change them back from futa to standard use the in game menu " Futa World > Unmake Futa ".

Edited by lgbtqPP
3 hours ago, lgbtqPP said:

In the configuration file futa_world.cfg set the percentages to 0 for both male and female, this way no one becomes futa by default.

Now to only modify sims that you want to make into futa, use the in game menu " Futa World > Make Futa ".

Just removing the mod does not change them back to default, to change them back from futa to standard use the in game menu " Futa World > Unmake Futa ".

How to open the in game menu  Futa World?

6 hours ago, lgbtqPP said:

Look at the video in description, is should be available on clicking the Sim.

Thank u very mush!!

I saw that.

Im a non-english player, so there is a choice like ... and i don't know what is that.

But when i use unmake_futa it will random reset the sim's look. it's pretty hard to control it.

12 hours ago, qadbmwan said:

Thank u very mush!!

I saw that.

Im a non-english player, so there is a choice like ... and i don't know what is that.

But when i use unmake_futa it will random reset the sim's look. it's pretty hard to control it.

You are welcome!

Yes, unmake_futa does a random reset depending. You should first do unmake_futa and then manually modify the Sim to your taste in CAS.

PS: With regards to other languages, I will try to add translations soon, but I don't speak those languages so I will have to use google translate.