Futa World

On 3/24/2018 at 6:01 AM, ShantyMan said:

Is there a way to make it so that the mod only effects women? I'd like to keep the men as men but turn all females futa.

I'll release this in an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Now with the new update you can basically start some save with this mod and keep both genders to 0 in the cfg file. This way you can selectively make whoever you want into a futa with the options available in the sim interaction menu.

1 hour ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Now with the new update you can basically start some save with this mod and keep both genders to 0 in the cfg file. This way you can selectively make whoever you want into a futa with the options available in the sim interaction menu.

Love the update, except now the boob gravity has been reversed. LOL Tried removing all other mods (including WW), and resetting the boobs the way I wanted them, and as soon as I got back to Live Mode they were pointed upward, again.  HELP!!!  See pic below.

04-10-18_1-03-45 AM.png

3 hours ago, lightskyar said:

this might be a stupid question but how to i prevent my male sims from being altered by the futa mod ?

In the futa_world.cfg file set males : 0

6 hours ago, Nitko Harte said:

Love the update, except now the boob gravity has been reversed. LOL Tried removing all other mods (including WW), and resetting the boobs the way I wanted them, and as soon as I got back to Live Mode they were pointed upward, again.  HELP!!!  See pic below.

04-10-18_1-03-45 AM.png

Whoops, thought I had removed this part. Fixed this bug.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, BoaHancock19 said:

when i use this mod, boy in game not appear? can you help me please about this problems?

This mod changes everyone to futa.

If you want male sims to remain male, set male: 0 in the cfg file provided with the mode.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

On 7/22/2018 at 1:54 AM, malbolzcha said:

This may need an update. I occasionally throw an LE that mentions this mod

I just checked and it seems to be working without any errors.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to try this but I have some questions first.. After the game loads up with this mod installed, does it
1) automatically changes every sim into a "Futa"? or
2) Needs commands to make one? 
Sorry if this was already asked or stated before.. but im sincerely hoping for the latter option

4 hours ago, YuriDR92 said:

I want to try this but I have some questions first.. After the game loads up with this mod installed, does it
1) automatically changes every sim into a "Futa"? or
2) Needs commands to make one? 
Sorry if this was already asked or stated before.. but im sincerely hoping for the latter option

You can do both. For the first option, you can set both male:1, female: 1, in the cfg file inside the mod.

If you want nobody to be automatically changed, you can set both to male:0, female: 0, in the cfg file.

Now nobody is changed.

For each sim, there is now a new pie menu, which gives the option of changing them to a futa.

3 hours ago, Gaeryn said:

A follow-up to Yuri's post -- 

How do we use the console commands in-game? Can you give a specific list?

You can either use the pie menu described above (that's the recommended way of using) or you can use the following commands on the current sim while playing the game.

• make_futa : changes the current sim to futa (useful to reset, if you are trying things to check gender things in game)

• unmake_futa : Changes the sim to default looks of the corresponding gender

• make_futa_traits : Adds the following traits to the sim to make it a futa

• Stand and pee
    • Can be impregnated
    • Can Impregnate
    • Feminine frame
    • Feminine clothing preference
    • Adds breasts sliders
    • Makes sim into custom gendered so these all work correctly
  • make_futa_looks : changes the sim to have feminine features and use feminine clothes (needs make_futa_traits to be applied to the sim, if sim is male)

• make_futa_preference : changes the gender preference of the current sim to be bisexual

• make_futa_body : changes the body of the current sim to a barbie doll look

• 2 weeks later...

Having some issues, when uninstalling, how do I reset everyone to their defaults? I want to uninstall and reinstall as unmake_futa is buggy and only works sometimes for females, most often the penis returns inplace of a strapon, i have a 50/50 success rate with actually stopping them from being a futa.

3 hours ago, genben said:

Having some issues, when uninstalling, how do I reset everyone to their defaults? I want to uninstall and reinstall as unmake_futa is buggy and only works sometimes for females, most often the penis returns inplace of a strapon, i have a 50/50 success rate with actually stopping them from being a futa.

This is interesting... I'll take a look into the bug.

Until then, the only way of removing the mod is to load a previous save, so it is a good idea to have back ups.

21 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

If I set 'Male' and 'Female' to 0 in the cfg file, no one is a futa unless I make them one. Just wondering; does the mod still make everyone bi-sexual, or only if they're a futa? I'm not sure how you programmed it.

Whichever gender is set to 0, it doesn't modify at all.

Hope that answers your question.

2 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Whichever gender is set to 0, it doesn't modify at all.

Hope that answers your question.

It does. Thanks. That means I can leave the mod in (with both set to 0) and only add futas when/if I want to. If I want a futa world change them both back to 1. I don't have to install/uninstall the actual mod each time.

8 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

It does. Thanks. That means I can leave the mod in (with both set to 0) and only add futas when/if I want to. If I want a futa world change them both back to 1. I don't have to install/uninstall the actual mod each time.

Yep, that was the whole idea.

Beware that if you change a gender 1o 1 and then load a game, there is no way to reset everyone to their original gender.

You would have to change it to 0, then manually reset everyone.