SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Okay. Did a completely fresh install of Steam, Anniversary Edition (6.40 one), etc etc etc 

Make triple sure all the dependencies I installed were for 6.40 version 

Still, the issue persists: there is no Mod Configuration menu titled "SexLab" -- only SkyUI and XPMSE are appearing under Mod Configuration. 

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, smaild said:

that good for you.  I'm still trying to install the mod

I feel you. The learning curve to Skyrim mods is INTENSE, wow. I'm just getting started and it's been rough...

Anyway, assuming you're using Anniversary Edition xx.640...

This is what I used to get everything working -- hopefully posting here is allowed. I really wish I could've found packages of everything I needed, so here you go. Hopefully it helps. 

If you're using Vortex, be sure to Deploy --> go up to "Profiles" --> run FNIS and check Skeleton Arm Fix --> make sure it completes with NO warnings whatsoever --> Exit. 
Then launch, also from Profiles, using SKSE (hover over the icon and it'll have a 'play' icon, press that and it should launch Skyrim.) 

If you get a message about SkyUI having issues, go down to "Plugins" in Vortex and auto-sort everything using LOOT. 

Or just close game, re-Deploy, re-run FNIS, etc, and re-open game. That worked for me. 

You have to stand there for a few minutes while everything loads. Then press Esc (go to settings menu) and check if Configure Mods menu is there, and if SexLab is listed inside MCM. If so, you probably did it right. 

If not, try opening and closing again/do above steps. 

Click Install on SexLabs in MCM (assuming you have no red X marks that you're missing something), exit the settings menu, stand still for a few moments, and it should say SexLabs Blah Blah vSomething Is Ready. 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-81-1660739371 (3).7z RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14-19080-0-4-19-14-1667000011 (5).7z SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE (5).7z FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023 (3).7z All in one (Anniversary Edition)-32444-8-1664465359 (3).zip skse64_2_02_03 (5).7z SexLabFrameworkAE_v165 (1).7z

3 hours ago, simmer1974 said:

I feel you. The learning curve to Skyrim mods is INTENSE, wow. I'm just getting started and it's been rough...

Anyway, assuming you're using Anniversary Edition xx.640...

This is what I used to get everything working -- hopefully posting here is allowed. I really wish I could've found packages of everything I needed, so here you go. Hopefully it helps. 

If you're using Vortex, be sure to Deploy --> go up to "Profiles" --> run FNIS and check Skeleton Arm Fix --> make sure it completes with NO warnings whatsoever --> Exit. 
Then launch, also from Profiles, using SKSE (hover over the icon and it'll have a 'play' icon, press that and it should launch Skyrim.) 

If you get a message about SkyUI having issues, go down to "Plugins" in Vortex and auto-sort everything using LOOT. 

Or just close game, re-Deploy, re-run FNIS, etc, and re-open game. That worked for me. 

You have to stand there for a few minutes while everything loads. Then press Esc (go to settings menu) and check if Configure Mods menu is there, and if SexLab is listed inside MCM. If so, you probably did it right. 

If not, try opening and closing again/do above steps. 

Click Install on SexLabs in MCM (assuming you have no red X marks that you're missing something), exit the settings menu, stand still for a few moments, and it should say SexLabs Blah Blah vSomething Is Ready. 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-81-1660739371 (3).7z 2.26 MB · 0 downloads RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14-19080-0-4-19-14-1667000011 (5).7z 8.12 MB · 0 downloads SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE (5).7z 2.65 MB · 0 downloads FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023 (3).7z 3.58 MB · 0 downloads All in one (Anniversary Edition)-32444-8-1664465359 (3).zip 1.48 MB · 0 downloads skse64_2_02_03 (5).7z 731.13 kB · 0 downloads SexLabFrameworkAE_v165 (1).7z 68.87 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much for putting this up. Actually, when I saw your message I managed to install the mod. But it is good that you have placed this in case in the future someone comes to use it. Now, I'm looking for a way to add the penises to the beasts.

image.png.77f5dacae3b6dae133836732a96dc61f.png

4 minutes ago, smaild said:

Thank you very much for putting this up. Actually, when I saw your message I managed to install the mod. But it is good that you have placed this in case in the future someone comes to use it. Now, I'm looking for a way to add the penises to the beasts.

image.png.77f5dacae3b6dae133836732a96dc61f.png

Actually I have a question for you now :')

Do the animations just automatically play in context? Do you need to manually start them? I installed everything successfully but haven't gotten anything to play yet, lol

15 minutes ago, simmer1974 said:

Actually I have a question for you now :')

Do the animations just automatically play in context? Do you need to manually start them? I installed everything successfully but haven't gotten anything to play yet, lol

use this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

This mod will add two spells, one to select the person or creatures you want to have sex with. And another that you throw it to yourself.

For more information read the indications of the mod.

Anyway, this is still starting, there are many more mods to add.

6 hours ago, smaild said:

Try this mod

9 hours ago, simmer1974 said:

I suggest that you just post link to download page of each mods next time.

Anyone know how I can solve this? I'm playing as a female character, I'm using the SL adventures, I've put every female to be futa, except mine obvioulsy, the problem is that when an animation happen between my character and 2 other female futa, one of the futa get the female role on the animation and my female get a male animation, what can I do to fix that? 

58 minutes ago, FutaLover25 said:

Anyone know how I can solve this? I'm playing as a female character, I'm using the SL adventures, I've put every female to be futa, except mine obvioulsy, the problem is that when an animation happen between my character and 2 other female futa, one of the futa get the female role on the animation and my female get a male animation, what can I do to fix that? 

First the FUTA actors have to be recognized as FUTA by the SexLab and for that the vanilla Sex have to be different from the SexLab gender. So if they are Vanilla Female them SexLab should show his Gender as Male on the "Animations Settings" page of the SexLab MCM.

The best way to do that is with a tweak for SOS like the one in my download page. The tweak will allow you select and mark the SOS Addons that are for FUTA actors so all the actors with that Addons will be considered as FUTA by the SexLab.

Second you should install my SexLab Utility Plus that is better dealing with FUTA actors and will prioritize the FUTA actors on the Male position when none man is available and the animation is tagged vaginal, penis or straight.

The last version of SexLab Framework for AE is also good with the FUTA actors so my SLU+ isn't required there.

Finally you should also install my SLATE patch and import and apply the OsmelMC-ActionsLog included. That ActionsLog will fix the tags of all the animations i know required for more immersion and compatibility.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 5/23/2023 at 8:37 PM, simmer1974 said:

So I was having a hard time getting this all to work and even made a few posts, I said something about an all n one pack and wished we could do that. I knew we could not but your map of downloads and post it out really helped! Thank you 

Woot.jpg

hello, I've seem to run into an issue where all SL animations are progressing automatically and instantly for me, despite the 'auto advance stages' setting turned off. If anyone could help or tell me where to look that could be causing issues that'd be awesome. Running SL Framework 1.63 if thats important

2 hours ago, oxal said:

hello, I've seem to run into an issue where all SL animations are progressing automatically and instantly for me, despite the 'auto advance stages' setting turned off. If anyone could help or tell me where to look that could be causing issues that'd be awesome. Running SL Framework 1.63 if thats important

If you have SLSO installed is because SLSO have it's own opinion for that.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, lktforever said:

Has anyone encountered the problem that the total animation time is not displayed? (there are just dashes)
The latest version for AE 1.6.40

Exact same Problem here but i cant edit the valures in debug mode. No matter where i click...

1 hour ago, Secretguy510 said:

Exact same Problem here but i cant edit the valures in debug mode. No matter where i click...

I have solved this problem by installing a patch named Sexlab++
Debug mode works for me with this patch. Also it fixes many problems of original sexlab (but it is still not perfect)

Hi guys, sorry if this is old news but it's kind of a frustrating thing I can't seem to find a solution for. I did browse quite a few pages of this thread and found another person having similar issues, another guy earlier in the thread who had issues with the sex diary not logging NPC sex stats, or initially logging it but then it resets.

But lately I made an observation that may or may not help some people. It seems like the sex diary tracks ESP plugin followers just fine, but seems to not work for ESP-FE or other plugins properly, it'll initially show the stats but after a short time it'll reset for that/those particular follower(s).  I apologize if this was already discussed but I thought I'd share this finding here anyway, and if anyone has figured out a workaround for this, that'd be fantastic, but if not then hopefully this at least provides some additional insight to the problem. 

Edit: just adding that I'm running the SE version, in case that's relevant. 

Edited by The NTRtainer