Was wondering if anyone thought or had the idea to have a lactation mod implemented into fallout 4. It would be great if while character is pregnant with another pregnancy mod or just a standalone to induce lactation and possibly increasing breast size. Or there could be a static milk stream coming from each nipple which could be compatible with CBBE. Either one would be fine. 

I guess am more or less just talking about a static lactation mod that would work along side family planning enhanced or a standalone that you could toggle a hotkey to start lactation either yourself or NPC. I think that something like Milk Mod Economy would be cool but we need small steps. I just want a static lactation mod so I can toggle lactation because I have Family Planning enhanced and thought it was missing lactation of some sort. If something like Milk Mod Economy from Skyrim was worked on in Fallout 4 that would be cool too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived