How do you have group sex?

Kloe676

22 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

The sex lab hot keys only allows one npc to be selected, so trying to use the animator editor to preview a group sex animation won't work, and I don't know how to initiate a gangbang with just sex dialogue alone, any advice? Thanks.

Would need to know which mods you have or have tried.  There are so many that let you cast a spell or dialog options let you select 3-5 people that you either haven't tried anything or something isn't setup right.

Use the mass match maker spell to hit everyone with so much of a radius with the spell then group sex will start depending on who is all hit with the spell then you can cycle through the different animations till you get to one that you like.

Also move thread to correct area.

Since you asked a similar question for creatures i think there is a misunderstanding in general. Sexlab is a framework, nothing else. It is not supposed to trigger any sex, even less adding dialogues or anything to do so. What you want are mods using the framework. And there are plenty, depending on taste/fetish/whatever. I.E rape, prostitution, romance,... see the download section and read descriptions. 

Archived