My character is a very, VERY dirty girl

ChokingHazard

Oh please. My Skyrim fem character gets dirtier than that for breakfast. (consider I am almost literally obsessed with bestiality mods, too, and then the group sex... although it's hard to find animations that don't involve a penis going in the butt of another character with a penis. That grosses me out and is generally a boner killer for me.)

11 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

Oh please. My Skyrim fem character gets dirtier than that for breakfast. (consider I am almost literally obsessed with bestiality mods, too, and then the group sex... although it's hard to find animations that don't involve a penis going in the butt of another character with a penis. That grosses me out and is generally a boner killer for me.)

The number of sex mods and animations in Fallout 4 are somewhat limited at the moment.

There doesn't seem to be anyone making any more of them.

If I had more options, then the extreme sex acts and fetishes I would put my female character through would make that photo gallery of screenshots look like it was PG-rated.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived