So what I'm looking for, or requesting, is a more immersive mod for creature sex without the violence needed with Defeat.

How? The ability to bend over on elbow and knee, or in other suggestive positions, and invite creatures to have their way with me (as a fem character, I love using IFPV for switching my camera over to the view of the assailant!) Are there any mods that allow this, or something similar to this?

Spoiler

I would add imagery of real humans doing this but... not only would that break the law where I live, I doubt it would even be acceptable here. I think I described this scenario well enough, though.

Edit: Most realistic scenario involves canines... but I'd prefer it to work with any creature :classic_blush::classic_angel:

The most obvious mod seems not beeing mentioned yet: untamed. It might be a bit more than you're asking for, one point is that you might get more than you're asking for, you're calling all creatures within a certain area, the other is that they start to follow you (become part of your pack). But for consensual sex with random creatures...

I believe there even is an animation, but it's been quite a while since i've used it. I'm fine with defeat. ;)

On 1/4/2018 at 11:41 AM, Zerhackfetzer said:

Hmm. I already have the first one, crawl on all 4's. Little buggy cus when I go backwards my whole body turns around and I can see inside myself... lol

On 1/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, Tiress said:

Why not use Surrender feature in Defeat? It's not exactly consensual, but pretty much allows you to offer yourself to anything/anyone without getting beaten up. It wouldn't work on non-hostile creatures though...

Literally every time I've tried to use the surrender feature something bad happened. IE: Game crash, game freeze, or my character froze permanently. Either surrender is broken or my other mods interfere. Not willing to abandon other mods.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:42 AM, Antaufein said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/

SexLab Aroused Creatures allows you to set up a key or crouch to invite creatures in the MCM. You also can change the creature and/or player arousal needed, if it's consensual or non-consensual, etc

This sounds good. Coupled with the crawl on all 4s mod I guess it's close to what I'm interested in. Just wish I could retroactively wait there on all 4s for creatures to come... to cum. Maybe I ask for too much.

Oh btw I think I've heard (read) recently that there has been an influx of new creature animations. I haven't searched for them yet, but is it true?

On 1/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, Redswift said:

One of Maria Eden's features is exactly what you're looking for. You get a wheel menu with tons of options, one of em is getting down on all four. If you do that in front of an animal, it will initiate sex. 

Coming in with an excellent suggestion without a link lol. Would you kindly help me find it? (In English if that exists)

3 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

Coming in with an excellent suggestion without a link lol. Would you kindly help me find it? (In English if that exists)

Welp, here you go. I'm warning you though. This is a big mod with tons more features than just what you asked for. It's an excellent mod all-around, but it can break stuff if you're not careful. Make sure you read all the descriptions etc 

On 1/7/2018 at 4:28 PM, Redswift said:

Welp, here you go. I'm warning you though. This is a big mod with tons more features than just what you asked for. It's an excellent mod all-around, but it can break stuff if you're not careful. Make sure you read all the descriptions etc 

Thank you. I was thinking individual features could be installed separately? Or disabled?

16 hours ago, darkdragonlove said:

Thank you. I was thinking individual features could be installed separately? Or disabled?

No, not really. The MCM menu is relatively simple. But you can just easily avoid them. I definitely suggest you try them out though, it's a great mod. 

8 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Maybe Hentai Creatures in More Nasty Critters. Use settings player only if just for yourself. Summon and train what ever creature you wish. I use the only collared and train with only one. I also put collar on npc I don't like (Sibbi Black Briar) and summon a dog. :smile:

Well the thing is... too many steps. I just want to bend over and attract the beasts. Also, I don't have or use collars... I have this one specific interest right now.

For some reason I don't see an MCM for Aroused Creatures? Isn't it supposed to have one? I remember seeing a setting for a "calling" button of sorts in the past.

I tire of training with hentai creatures. I tire of using spells to force interactions with specific actors. I don't understand why G doesn't let me assault creatures :bawling: 

So what's the easiest, most immersive way? Bending over and inviting them. I mean, it might not always be so easy in real life but... well, I don't think I need to go on about that.

• 10 months later...

Archived