Sims 4 Q1 Teaser (New Stuff Pack and Game Pack)

It is good to know that they are adding something to increase the variety in gameplay despite it now being four years from the initial release of The Sims 4...and a single feature from a previous expansion from The Sims 3.

Hopefully, the adventure pack introduces Interpol so there will be some kind of law and order in the Sim world. Also, some exotic deaths thrown in for good measure. The Grim Reaper could tag along and try out a few new outfits that way.

I know Cats and dogs only recently come out but why are they teasing stuff/game packs that are not coming till the end of the year? Especially when you know its not going to have all that much more content then what we can see in the teaser XD It's like look how little work we can do in the next year and still sell this for the price of a new game.

1 hour ago, Simite said:

I know Cats and dogs only recently come out but why are they teasing stuff/game packs that are not coming till the end of the year? Especially when you know its not going to have all that much more content then what we can see in the teaser XD It's like look how little work we can do in the next year and still sell this for the price of a new game.

In this context,Winter 2018 means the first few months of the year,a period of time spanning from January to March.

Winter 2018...

That is still very very long way to wait!

I think ts4 development is very slow compare to ts3.

In ts3, expansion pack is being released half a year. In between then stuff pack is being released. And each month for store stuffs. And everyday there was always new cc. 

I wonder if ts4 development team is reduced in size?

3 hours ago, GECK.O said:

Winter 2018...

That is still very very long way to wait!

I think ts4 development is very slow compare to ts3.

In ts3, expansion pack is being released half a year. In between then stuff pack is being released. And each month for store stuffs. And everyday there was always new cc. 

I wonder if ts4 development team is reduced in size?

That's an understatement, in the last 2 years of the sims 3 EA released a whole 6 expansion packs while ea's current expansion pack is only released once a year, even if you can gamepacks as half an expansion pack it still doesn't even compare.

It's kinda sad that the development is so slow.

I was really hoping for seasons...and laundry? Who thinks laundry is fun? A laundry pack makes me want to kill my sims because they could never understand why they have to do this chore when their clothes never get dirty and cost nothing.

They should add fear as a dlc so there are more emotional ranges, Sims 4: Fear. I agree with fauxfurry too that there needs to be some cops and robbers of some sort in the game.

Here! I'm thinking laundry is fun (not irl though) but seeing such a mundane task is fun at least it could be fun if they don't fuck it up like they did with The Sims 3 but yah next I'll want an Vaccum Day Stuff Pack so that my floor can get dirty and my sim needs to clean it.

Adding those small things into the game makes it more lively for me.

Yes I can understand people that don't wanna deal with those stuff but just from an life simulation point of view it's great

5 hours ago, weredeer said:

I was really hoping for seasons...and laundry? Who thinks laundry is fun? A laundry pack makes me want to kill my sims because they could never understand why they have to do this chore when their clothes never get dirty and cost nothing.

They should add fear as a dlc so there are more emotional ranges, Sims 4: Fear. I agree with fauxfurry too that there needs to be some cops and robbers of some sort in the game.

As long as I'm not doing it myself, laundry is very fun... Lol

Laundry may be less of a hassle than in Sims 3 which will make it boring for me at least. According to people they say one hamper is universal for the whole house. So whenever they change outfits it all piles into that single hamper no matter where it is located. Which means no more clothing on the floor which means ZERO challenge once more. The casual nature of Sims 4 is killing me. No trial and error. Just endless grinding goals.

Archived