Bugs with body in animation

renvey

Hi, that's when since I installed all in one hdt animated pussy during the breast animation my character looks strange and generally her model is deformed in animations of sex. Could someone help fix it? I built a body in calientes body and fnis fired with these two skeleton am fix and gender specific animations. 

Spoiler

20180102203902_1.jpg20180102203854_1.jpg20180102203851_1.jpg

That right there is a skeleton issue and has nothing to do with the animations. If you are using SOS reinstall it then reinstall XPMSE and let it overwrite the SOS one and make sure XPMSE is down towards the bottom of the load order to prevent conflicts. If you are using a custom race then you need to manually replace their skeletons in their folder.

45 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

That right there is a skeleton issue and has nothing to do with the animations. If you are using SOS reinstall it then reinstall XPMSE and let it overwrite the SOS one and make sure XPMSE is down towards the bottom of the load order to prevent conflicts. If you are using a custom race then you need to manually replace their skeletons in their folder.

Thanks for help its work :smile:

Archived