Male CITRUS head

It's been a while since I looked at those files without it being in OBJ format.

Have you tried replacing the head assets in a follower mod with the Citrus head?

You need a NIF or BSA extractor, then replace the assets. If the follower has a NIF head file, replace the NIF that was extracted with BSA Browser if required. If not, replace it with whatever was in the NIF such as tri files/phonmes.

The follower files should be under meshes>characters>(name)>character assets.

As you can tell, that link is under moderation review for some reason. Try this GitHub link, although it does say it's for Fallout. If you really need it, PM me.

11 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

It's been a while since I looked at those files without it being in OBJ format.

Have you tried replacing the head assets in a follower mod with the Citrus head?

You need a NIF or BSA extractor, then replace the assets. If the follower has a NIF head file, replace the NIF that was extracted with BSA Browser if required. If not, replace it with whatever was in the NIF such as tri files/phonmes.

The follower files should be under meshes>characters>(name)>character assets.

As you can tell, that link is under moderation review for some reason. Try this GitHub link, although it does say it's for Fallout. If you really need it, PM me.

Thanks for relpy! Maybe I was not clear enough. English is not my native language...

I just need a good CITRUS Male head .nif because I want to import it in racemenu to make a good head for my male vampire character.

Can you help?

9 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

umm....The Citrus head NIFs are available in the link. If in a BSA format, extract with BSA Browser.

Define good? Because this is the only available resource, other than the Khajiit Citrus heads that I morphed.

I think what Sursed wants is an existing male NPC that uses the CITRUS head, to import the FaceGen data using RaceMenu's Import feature and then have a good-looking base shape to work on. At least that is the only thing I can think of, given the mention to RaceMenu and a possible preset file.

And @Sursed, as far as I know there isn't such NPC you can use, but I don't know for sure so I may have missed it if it does exist.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I think what Sursed wants is an existing male NPC that uses the CITRUS head, to import the FaceGen data using RaceMenu's Import feature and then have a good-looking base shape to work on.

Yes, you are absolutely right. :smile:

I had a feeling of that, but don't get why you can't just work on the default in RaceMenu. Doesn't Racemenu have some sort of Tri morpher for best editing results as well? I would assume that people who make followers use that a lot.

If you want, you can do a serch under races in the Nexus. I saw a few that claim to use the Citrus Heads. Maybe they have some good presets.

7 hours ago, okunireika said:

Dunno if lots of followers have citrus head, but any vanilla or racemenu preset would work with citrus when loaded through 'import preset' (not the head) feature. If there is a vanilla ugly head just switch it to citrus in the head section.

I get ugly results when I try to do as you say

On 05.01.2018 at 12:24 PM, Sursed said:

I get ugly results when I try to do as you say

Be sure to use the correct race (for example nords and bretons use different head morphs so nord preset would look like a disaster on breton's head) and that there are no face expressions applied.

1 hour ago, okunireika said:

Be sure to use the correct race (for example nords and bretons use different head morphs so nord preset would look like a disaster on breton's head) and that there are no face expressions applied.

Thanks I'll try to experiment with it

Archived