Animations (WIP)

Thanks Priss,  you are very welcome to contribute to this topic including other members who interested in animation.  In addition to dancing, I am also working on some sex animations. But I am little hesitate to post those sensitive stuff here. I think maybe it's better to created this dedicated thread to give people at least an option not viewing this topic.  I don't know any other options, should I put some warnings at top of this thread? 

3 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Thanks Priss,  you are very welcome to contribute to this topic including other members who interested in animation.  In addition to dancing, I am also working on some sex animations. But I am little hesitate to post those sensitive stuff here. I think maybe it's better to created this dedicated thread to give people at least an option not viewing this topic.  I don't know any other options, should I put some warnings at top of this thread? 

Then this is only your topic. )

12 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Let me think about it. Maybe I need to create another thread called Sexy Animation with warnings and change this one to Dancing Animation

And i would call this topic otherwise, Video about Animation. And we will not get anything besides the video from u again. I looked at your Activity, and i did not find any animation files, only one videos. You say that its difficult to make faces and hands, but how do others do them? Let them make low-quality animation, but this is really an animation, not a video  Everyone can run it. Make one animation instead of 10 videos and everyone will say thank you.
So far there is nothing but advertising. Or do you want to sell it?:smile:

17 minutes ago, rightbob said:

Sorry, Priss, to you i have no complaints.

Then I wonder who else could do low-quality animation here? )

In principle, I do not care, because I have already agreed with Cabbas that from 1 January I will be engaged in the growth of his well-being. ))) I do not think that I will have a lot of time for animation and by the time we with him quench his greed, most likely, DOA will finally die... (

Okay, guys, you're arguing here, and I went to NY. Congratulations to all on the holiday! Bye and bye! I hope to see you again. )

This is still a WIP project, in addition to face and hands animations, each animation also have to be tailored to specific background music. It's very time consuming, so please be patience and understanding. I really don't want to deliver unfinished low quality stuff. 

Priss your animations are not bad at all. :blush:  So are your guys really going to start Crypto venture? Best wishes for your new endeavor.  

9 hours ago, dogcookie said:

This is still a WIP project, in addition to face and hands animations, each animation also have to be tailored to specific background music. It's very time consuming, so please be patience and understanding. I really don't want to deliver unfinished low quality stuff. 

That is, i was right and we'll not get anything but a new video? :frown: But i dont understand Why start a dozens animations,
stop them in the middle of work and start again new and new animatios? So u never finish
Sorry, but it's more like the promotion of your channel on youtube than for useful activities. :confused:
I apologize if i'm too harsh.

@Priss10,
i did not say anything about u at all

2 hours ago, rightbob said:

That is, i was right and we'll not get anything but a new video? :frown: But i dont understand Why start a dozens animations,
stop them in the middle of work and start again new and new animatios? So u never finish
Sorry, but it's more like the promotion of your channel on youtube than for useful activities. :confused:
I apologize if i'm too harsh.

@Priss10,
i did not say anything about u at all

Most of my videos are unlisted and only posted here. Why I want to promote my videos embedded with copy right protected songs? I got no revenue from those videos. 

P.S. I really have no idea how much you can earn from YouTube channel with less than 100 subscribers. Can someone educate me? Maybe I need find another lucrative revenue source in additional to Crypto investment in my spare time :blush:

12 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Most of my videos are unlisted and only posted here. Why I want to promote my videos embedded with copy right protected songs? I got no revenue from those videos. 

P.S. I really have no idea how much you can earn from YouTube channel with less than 100 subscribers. Can someone educate me? Maybe I need find another lucrative revenue source in additional to Crypto investment in my spare time :blush:

I dont know your goals ;) and can only guess. And i'm  sorry  if undeservedly offended you.

But can u make a few animations to the end and share them? From the side it looks strange that u have so much video, and there is no animation at all. :frown:

2 hours ago, rightbob said:

I dont know your goals ;) and can only guess. And i'm  sorry  if undeservedly offended you.

But can u make a few animations to the end and share them? From the side it looks strange that u have so much video, and there is no animation at all. :frown:

Unlike my other projects, animation is a big challenge for me. Not only there are no help references can be found anywhere, but also I have to learn a couple of programming languages from the scratch. That is why it took me such a long time to get here. I feel it's better to show my progress through videos other than keeping people in the dark for such a long time. Let me know if you feel otherwise. :smile:

2 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Unlike my other projects, animation is a big challenge for me. Not only there are no help references can be found anywhere, but also I have to learn a couple of programming languages from the scratch. That is why it took me such a long time to get here. I feel it's better to show my progress through videos other than keeping people in the dark for such a long time. Let me know if you feel otherwise. :smile:

Is it really so difficult to finish at least one animation from the few dozen that you do?  You can even not finish it completely, because no one will blame u for shortcomings.
Why start a new animations without finishing the old ones?
i can guess why.

And please show your progress as u like, no one can prohibit u, i just advised how to name your topic so that was fair - Video about dance animation or Video about sexual animatin, because in fact there is no animation and if u do not change your style of work, then it will never. There will be only your infinite self-promotion without any other result. :frown::frown:

My vacation is almost over, so I don't have much time to work on this project anymore. Here is the one I modified specificly for the famous dancing song from Just Dance game called Rasputin. I really love this song and the dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y61rjzZfVM

Rasputin2.JPG

PS. Here are the original videos from Just Dance. Those guys dance so well. I am going to buy this game so I can dance in my media room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmBQDyLUVkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWiqjgOyX0

Thanks! :smile:  I am still working on the improvements of animations. I finally decided to buy some Mocap dancing packages, those dances are much better in quality and variety than what I have right now.  Unfortunately those packages are kinds of expensive too. :frown:   Currently I have no details and schedule about the upcoming Beach Paradise from BP team, so it's hard to integrate my stuff there. In order to navigate potentially hundreds of animations, we really need a Doax3 style UI to support it. It can be done through DLL injection and UI overlay. I might give it a try if I have time in addition to my body types and 3D pussy projects. 

Dogcookie, one clever person advised me to pay attention to the BVH animation format. Yesterday I finally got to it and found that by BVH files are very similar to CSV tables for DOA. It took me very little time to convert two BVH files in DOA. For example, you can see what I did. ))

All motions here is slow, because it's 120fps. This is just a test, I did not edit anything, only corrected the position of the legs, which were bent somewhere to the side. ) There are still many drawbacks - one period unnaturally turned out the right arm and at times the upper part of the trunk and the head begin to tremble. In the second example, a lot of small blots, but they can all be easily eliminated, even in automatic mode. In fact, this indicates a poor quality of the original animation, but it seems to me that this is a promising format, because I saw a huge number of BVH-files on the network. As far as I understand, they have different qualities. Look, maybe you can use it?

And unfortunately, I now have very little time and I'll not be able to take part in working on facial mods, although I like this work.
About two years ago I saw 3D models of some celebrities on one of the sites. If they could now be found, then it would be possible to convert them programmatically into the OBJ format, and then get a fully workable mods. This is really an interesting task. I wish you success!