Animations (WIP)

On 7/5/2018 at 12:08 AM, icejaw19 said:

Nice! I especially like the Hot Summer one ;) 

download links for any of these? :D 

Thanks. I am planning to release a customized DOA5LR similar to BP which include the following features:

1. Around 100 dancing animations with all the background songs and musics

2. Feature new dancing stages with multiple dancing models

3. New body types with soft skin and high definition skin textures

4. 3D dynamic pussy and custom faces

5. All females swappable with male fighting style

6. Migrate all the DOAX3 poses with face animation and sounds( total 176)

This is my original plan, but I might scrap this plan due to lower interesting to DOA5LR right now. I need to figure out the way to make a DOAX3 styled menu UI to arouse 

enough interest for this project. One of my friends will help me on DOAX3 menu with DLL injection and image overlay. He is a very good programmer.

P.S.  I am working on a tool to adjust the body shape through bone size. Through this method, we can adjust the body to any shapes without using Blender.

Basically you can create tall, short, fat, skinny only limited to your imagination. It can be applied to face editing also. If combined with texture overly, we can create a true model editor similar to HS.  My friend will help me on this and he works in a gaming company. 

On 7/6/2018 at 4:28 PM, dogcookie said:

Thanks. I am planning to release a customized DOA5LR similar to BP which include the following features:

This is my original plan, but I might scrap this plan due to lower interesting to DOA5LR right now. I need to figure out the way to make a DOAX3 styled menu UI to arouse 

enough interest for this project. One of my friends will help me on DOAX3 menu with DLL injection and image overlay. He is a very good programmer.

P.S.  I am working on a tool to adjust the body shape through bone size. Through this method, we can adjust the body to any shapes without using Blender.

Basically you can create tall, short, fat, skinny only limited to your imagination. It can be applied to face editing also. If combined with texture overly, we can create a true model editor similar to HS.  My friend will help me on this and he works in a gaming company. 

Sounds incredible, good luck 

1 hour ago, Beach Paradise Team said:

Sounds incredible, good luck 

Thanks, BP is incredible and a truly milestone for the DOA5LR customization. I am really appreciated for all your effort.  Due to my big disappointment to the DOA6, I decided to create a DOAX3 style UI based on DOA5LR.  I have already created more than 80 percent of the components and just need overcome some final hurdles. With help from my friend, I think I might be able to create a game with DOAX3 style UI combined with some features of HS(Body Editing)and MMD(Dancing Animation).  Maybe this is just my Day Dreaming.

P.S. I am also working on an animation CSV editor with DotNet Linq.  With this tool, I can cut, insert, reverse, loop, rotate,  speed, scale, and join them seamless through interpolation.   

I hope you can join the act of female masturbation. I hope to use the mouse to control the male characters and female characters in the DOA5 game to mate and make a scream.

希望你能加入女性自慰的动作。我希望能用鼠标控制DOA5游戏里的男角色和女角色交配,发出淫叫声。

1 hour ago, yun2673436976 said:

I hope you can join the act of female masturbation. I hope to use the mouse to control the male characters and female characters in the DOA5 game to mate and make a scream.

yun, yuo (you) forgot to add the word "Maestro", like last time:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-55-7818-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter-fallingcat/?do=findComment&comment=1977841

;)

You still do not feel better?

你還是感覺不舒服嗎?

42 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

yun,yuo(you)忘记添加“Maestro”这个词,就像上次一样:https
//www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-55-7818-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter -fallingcat /?DO = findComment及评论= 1977841

;)

你还是感觉不舒服吗?

你还是感觉不舒服吗?

I don't know English. I just input Chinese into Google Translate, translate it into English, and reply. Machine translation may cause some misunderstanding, please forgive me. Please introduce me if you have a better translation tool. I don't think that the idea of female masturbation can't be a reality. I don't have this idea anymore. However, I saw a video on YOUTUBE before, KASUMI was tied up to comfort, I don't know what tools to use.

我不懂英文,我都是把中文输入到谷歌翻译,翻译成英文,再来回复。机器翻译可能会造成某些误会,请见谅。如果有更好的翻译工具请介绍给我。我想看女性自慰的想法不能成为现实,我不再抱有这种想法。不过我之前在YOUTUBE上看到一个视频,KASUMI被捆绑起来自慰,不知道是用什么工具实现的

59 minutes ago, yun2673436976 said:

I don't know English. I just input Chinese into Google Translate, translate it into English, and reply. Machine translation may cause some misunderstanding, please forgive me. Please introduce me if you have a better translation tool. I don't think that the idea of female masturbation can't be a reality. I don't have this idea anymore. However, I saw a video on YOUTUBE before, KASUMI was tied up to comfort, I don't know what tools to use.

我不懂英文,我都是把中文输入到谷歌翻译,翻译成英文,再来回复。机器翻译可能会造成某些误会,请见谅。如果有更好的翻译工具请介绍给我。我想看女性自慰的想法不能成为现实,我不再抱有这种想法。不过我之前在YOUTUBE上看到一个视频,KASUMI被捆绑起来自慰,不知道是用什么工具实现的

Have you seen on YOUTUBE? No, probably it was some kind of YUNTUBE.  :)

Unfortunately, you can not see something like this on YouTube.

As for the tools that can help you, that is the easiest, which in English is called "handjob". it is available to all Yuns.

2 hours ago, yun2673436976 said:

你想和老鼠做愛並尖叫嗎? ?

這叫做 zoophilia!

I liked your Sarah Dance Samsara vid :D I dig your version of the Desert Queen mod; but of course I love outfits where there's not much covering the girls and especially when you can see their booty :O Very sexy and appropriate since it's hot on the beach :) Also, they look pretty good on your version of the body.

Any chance of your releasing this mod, and the dance, in the near future? :D 

On 7/6/2018 at 7:28 PM, dogcookie said:

Outstanding news! That sounds fantastic XD

Is there an expected release date? All those options sound very cool :D