Animations (WIP)

This the Sexy Pole Dancing currently I am working on. This animation include lots of sexy and provocative movements. Also It's very long and here is just a small portion of what I am working on. There are still lot of bugs need to be fixed especially hands and head portion of animations.  

Well this is the complete animation of first one of sexy pole dance series (totally difference from first 2 versions). There are still lots of bugs need to work out. I am planning to create at least 3 sets. Pole dance is the most difficult animation because the hands need to point at the pole all the time.  Version 3

I have been working on the belly dance with soft skin which will make belly moving. But it is still not working correctly. So I decided to take a break and try to import those Tekken girls from XPS into DOA5LR. I think this should be lot of fun comparing to animation.

TekkenNude.JPG

• 2 weeks later...