Guards killing my bandit slave

Hey, I managed to get a bandit npc surrender to me through the use of Cursed Loot and so I bound her and made her follow me. I think there's a guy in whiterun you can sell slaves to or something so I wanted to try that out as I have never done it before, but when I go near whiterun, all the guards start attacking the slave. Is there a way to make sure she survives or at least the guards to not attack her? thanks.

Sounds like her hostile tag or whatever tag they have to make people attack them isn't being removed or something is preventing it from happening. One way you could use the console and turn her to essential so that she can't die and once you sell her you can take her off essential or you can console kill the guards before they can get close to your slave and you won't get into trouble for killing them.

51 minutes ago, wtflolo said:

Hey, I managed to get a bandit npc surrender to me through the use of Cursed Loot and so I bound her and made her follow me. I think there's a guy in whiterun you can sell slaves to or something so I wanted to try that out as I have never done it before, but when I go near whiterun, all the guards start attacking the slave. Is there a way to make sure she survives or at least the guards to not attack her? thanks.

I know about that slave trader, and unfortunately it is a known issue that guards will go hostile against slave bandits created with Cursed Loot combat surrender.  It is likely due to the bandits keeping their bandit faction or a similar issue.

If you wanted to try it out just to see how the interaction works, I'd advise staying outside of Whiterun and moving the slave trader to you with console commands.  Hopefully it gets fixed at some point, or the slave trader is moved to a location without guards.

Archived