Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

47 minutes ago, Scow2 said:

After screwing around with the nude mods from the nexus... I need to know - Is there a mod that adds a cat tail? I want to play as a naked catgirl, but my butt is tailless ?

The tails are built right in. All you have to do is select the option for tails during character creation.

7 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The tails are built right in. All you have to do is select the option for tails during character creation.

I don't want to play as a bunny-eared character, and the tails and wings in-game by the presented options are terrible (No animation or physics)

Here's a thought:

Would it be possible to edit or outright replace things such as hair or face models?

There are a few CaS faces, male or female, that are on the uglier side of things, and it would be amazing if we could replace those uglier options with prettier faces.

Though I think hair is a bit too ambitious, since hair physics would probably cause too many issues, unfortunately.

I want a skin gloss mod, or perhaps a way to make Human Class to have glossy skin similar to the Shapeshifter Race. It would be a great addition to the Maliwei777 nude mod, but I'm not too sure if it'll work out. I wish I could mod myself. 

EDIT: I'm also really interested in those Body Slider Mods. Exciting to know that someone's working on it (I hope that modder is still working on it)

8 hours ago, Hitomi66 said:

I want a skin gloss mod, or perhaps a way to make Human Class to have glossy skin similar to the Shapeshifter Race. It would be a great addition to the Maliwei777 nude mod, but I'm not too sure if it'll work out. I wish I could mod myself. 

EDIT: I'm also really interested in those Body Slider Mods. Exciting to know that someone's working on it (I hope that modder is still working on it)

Indeed, that is some interesting stuff mate.

The body slider mods soomeone please :3

I could work with everything else in the customization but is it just me or someone else also noticed that the Buttocks on females can be made wide but not thick?

It doesn't appeal me much the hips are wide but the cheeks are not thick :|. I hope we get the slider for this too.

4 hours ago, JC Lover said:

The body slider mods soomeone please :3

I could work with everything else in the customization but is it just me or someone else also noticed that the Buttocks on females can be made wide but not thick?

It doesn't appeal me much the hips are wide but the cheeks are not thick :|. I hope we get the slider for this too.

THIS!!

1 hour ago, tigers said:

Woah share the mod bud!!

Like I said, there's no mod - it's just a picture.

I just took 2 screenshots, one with clothes and one without, and used transparency options in layers in Photoshop to make a picture with Sophitia's dress looking transparent.
This is exactly why I had hoped Soulcalibur 6 will get some love from the modding community.

6 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Like I said, there's no mod - it's just a picture.

I just took 2 screenshots, one with clothes and one without, and used transparency options in layers in Photoshop to make a picture with Sophitia's dress looking transparent.
This is exactly why I had hoped Soulcalibur 6 will get some love from the modding community.

I can understand the confusion with people on this board. Your original phrasing made it seem like you extracted the files, replaced them using a transparency layer, then reinserted them.
As per your original statement, interest in this game is quite low so I wouldn't hold out with bated breathe for anything in the immediate future. The best we have at the moment is the update for the nude mod that adds in the option for main characters here.