4 hours ago, agentmlp412 said:

hello from 2021, is the mod compatible with the yiffy age of skyrim or nah

Should be, but IIRC you might get some weirdness with paw/feet textures on Cellans when they equip vanilla boots if you use the No Boots Digi addon. Otherwise I can't think of anything else that'd conflict.

I just downloaded this mod, and it's fun to play with an otter like character, although my only issue with this is that I can't hear any voice when shouting, I hear the groans and huffs from fightning and taking falling damage but not the shouts, I also changed race via "showracemenu" to anything else and the male voice works perfectly, so if anyone can help me fix this small problem I'll be grateful, not that is a game breaking experiece, I'll keep pretending the otters are so strong they dont need to shout and they just do it with their mind. Thanks

• 5 months later...

Sadly not working for me, I have race, schlong, npc, tails, CBBE and digi enabled and regardless of what combination I load I get the same result (pictured) every time. I have race compatibility mod as well and again despite using usleep and ufo I tried installing that with different options with no change I even uninstalled cbbe and started a fresh save with unp and STILL get the same thing ran LOOT every time before I start the game...I've been at it for about 7 hours I'm tired I just want some cool otter people plz fix.

If I grab one as a follower and use ufo to take their armor off they're just floating eyes (in case it is unclear in the picture) with armor on it looks like the body (except feet which are missing) is maybe using kajiit textures? all of them are like this although the tails do work. Also the same is true for if it's the PC.

-edit) I installed the otters off of nexus and it seems to be working now (I assume that IS this mod) my question now is how are they different why does that one work but this one doesn't?

enb 2021_11_06 05_01_21_87.bmp

Edited by nauroticdax

First I downloaded all the stated zips pulled them into vortex hit install and assign before and after (because usually that works just fine) no good, then I tried installing the files directly which yielded similar results. now as far as I can tell I have the same esp's active but through nexus and it's working just fine...idk like you said LL might just be on the fritz

Might be worth mentioning they're all available on nexus on the description just so no one else goes through this XD, looks great though thanks for all your work...its Lykaios for me next.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

HI, I'm hoping some one can help me, Can some one please provide an installation method for me, how to steps with CBBE or BUNP, i seem to be missing something, the mod works mostly but I'm getting no HDT physics with the SOS for female character, it almost looks like either CBBE or BUNP body builds are overlapping with the SOS, in one instance I got physics working with CBBE but at the same time not, meaning that it looked like there were 2 vaginas overlapping one working and one not, I have installed with COSIO no SOS, COSIO with SOS, without COSIO using only the SOS provided in the file, I have tried CalientBody slider with CBBE Curvy only and CosioHD, I have tried with BUNP only install which for some reason had NO physics, I'm sure I'm doing something stupid but I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.