Where can I find good trainers without virusses and malware?

Reginald_001

Just to make this clear: I am NOT looking for cracks, gamers should BUY their software and I buy ALL my games, no exclusions.

This thread is not about piracy, I do not condone piracy.

But some people think that trainers are cracks/piracy, they are NOT.

So, I'm back after a couple of weeks of not posting here. I've had machine issues. As in, real computer issues for the first time in 15 years.. :frown:

My machine died a couple of weeks ago. Nothing fancy, not even a whimper. I got home, and it just didn't start. I had bought it in 2009, it was top of the line then, expensive. And simply upgrading it through the years kept it quick and snappy. Bought a new power amp, didn't help, tried everything, nothing worked. Most likely the North Bridge needed replacement so I gave up and bought a new machine.

I had hoped to simply plug in my old disks, but the new hardware didn't recognize it. The motherboard and entire machine was basically tailored for Win 10 (something they didn't bother to tell me even though I specifically asked if my old SATA disks would work, I guess they did as I can read/write them, but not boot from them). (Very long) story short. I managed to virtualize my old machine in VMWare entirely, then get the data I needed to restore from there.

It took me about a week to disable all the mal- and spyware in Windows 10. It's absolutely abhorring how many services and scheduled tasks are constantly invading your privacy on Win 10, but with custom firewalls, a VPN and other measures I even managed to evade Microsoft's all seeing eye.

-----------> YOU CAN SKIP EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING INTRO'S.

The ONE THING I can't get to work is trainers.

I have been gaming for nearly 34 years and I'm growing old. This means I'm just not as quick as I used to be; and for certain games I need cheats to be able to enjoy them, without suffering heart attacks from the frustration of things I managed to do easilly in my youth. I'm just not patient enough any more in my 1-2 hours of gaming each day to 'git gud'. I just want to enjoy a nice story and beautiful graphics.

My old trainers for certain games I like to cheat/mod in (Dishonored 2, Senua's Sacrifice, etc..) don't seem to work on Win 10.

But what's even worse, I can't seem to find any reliable websites for cheats and trainers.

Every other website and searchresult leads to malware and virusses.

I used to use gamecopyworld, but they've made all their trainers exclusive to paid membership.

Does anyone have a reliable source for trainers?

In specific, I'm looking for cheats/trainers for:

- Dishonored, death of the outsider.

- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

ps: The next one that says 'git gud' or starts a discussion on why gaming with cheats is bad, may feel free to eat glass and swallow it, thanks. :smile:

You can try the "Cheat Engine", it is an open source project and allows you to check if you can "cheat" a game.

It is not super-easy to use, but in some cases, you can get infinite "lives"/"energy"/"ammunition", etc.

A "story based cheat" is quite difficult to create, and probably you will find none.

1 minute ago, CPU said:

You can try the "Cheat Engine", it is an open source project and allows you to check if you can "cheat" a game.

It is not super-easy to use, but in some cases, you can get infinite "lives"/"energy"/"ammunition", etc.

A "story based cheat" is quite difficult to create, and probably you will find none.

I've checked that out and will dive deeper into it.

I only need cheats for the quick action parts (e.g. hack/slash/grinding parts etc..) of games.

My muscles start to hurt in action games so I slow down, then get hacked to bits.

I also have problems with keeping my fingers pressed on buttons a long time, arthrosis kreeps up (and it hurts).

Usually the thing is, end boss comes up, hit the god mode, slowly creep through it, get to the next level, disable god mode, rinse, repeat.

25 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Usually the thing is, end boss comes up, hit the god mode, slowly creep through it, get to the next level, disable god mode, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, I used cheat engine to toggle god mode in Borderlands2 when bosses with unending lives show up. It's just not fun to constantly face bullet-sponge enemies.

Cheat engine is extensible and the community may help you with what you need. Some wrote trainers using cheat engine for quite a lot of games already, chances are you won't need to do a great lot.

6 hours ago, swmas said:

So you encourage paying huge gaming companies but you don't want to pay for software that individual programmers write. GG

I'd pay, if I could trust it. But I don't trust most of them, I need mouth 2 mouth info on whether sites are trustworthy or not. I'm just not going to pay anyone anything if a) devs release new versions that break trainers as often as they do, and b) I have no idea whether it has malware or virusses.

Even if I see hundreds of replies 'works for me', I also know hundreds of people are plain stupid and wouldn't know it if they were infected back and forth with malware.

So my initial question still stands (minus the DoD trainer which I'll try soon) where and which sites/builders are trustworthy and won't blow up my machine?

A common misconception about trainers is that they contain all sort of nasty stuff. Although it might be truth in a very few rare cases, the majority of them does not. If one is caught, the trainer community is pretty good at exposing them for them.

Also, some virus softwares are just super sensitive when it comes to the method used by trainers such as injections (i.e activate a cheat through a key press), and it's called "false positive" and they are 100% safe. Might be worth knowing.

Also, I just checked GameCopyWorld for a few trainers for a few games that I play, and all of them were free. So not sure what you stubble upon.

Archived