What these eyes' and brows' mods?

1 minute ago, Naked Ekans said:

I wonder why people flood this forum with question about ninirim's characters and mods instead of asking her on tumblr.

people tend to be uncertain about themselves... easely intimidated about others their work. 

40 minutes ago, Naked Ekans said:

I wonder why people flood this forum with question about ninirim's characters and mods instead of asking her on tumblr.

I do not know why but I can't send any question to Ninirim. I have tried several times

10 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

The same reason they post nexus pics within five seconds of being posted without an ounce of research and the same reason they post topics without having tried to post the literal same question in google, which often contains the answer they might need.

(except when the answer is no, and then this particular board section has become the unofficial place where you ask for things people have taken down because you don't care that they taken it down, you just need it now or your skyrim will surely die, and you along with it.

Archived