How do you know that mod will download if many options appear?

suremi

From your screenshot you must download each one if you want them as each one is a different SLAL pack with more animations from a different author.

Not sure what esoty is suppose to be. But I would download this one instead of the more nasty critter one as the one you linked is the older one the newest one that's updated with more animations is the SLAL more nasty critters mod found here.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

24 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Desde su captura de pantalla debe descargar cada uno si los quiere, ya que cada uno es un paquete SLAL diferente con más animaciones de un autor diferente.

No estoy seguro de qué esoty se supone que es. Pero descargaría este en lugar de uno más desagradable, ya que el que vinculó es el más antiguo, el más nuevo que se actualiza con más animaciones es el mod SLAL más crueles que se encuentra aquí.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

but I download only the version that says here
I will put image:494679.png

MoreNastyCritters_v10_4F.7z  HentaiCreatures_MNCv10_4F.7z fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script.7z 

True Wolves of Skyrim is only needed if you are using that mod not sure what 4th download is.

your first post with the SLAL mods those you have to download each one but only if they are ones that you want if you don't want them then don't download them.

23 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

True Wolves of Skyrim is only needed if you are using that mod not sure what 4th download is.

actually you don't even need that mod to use it, it just replaces the wolf meshes & textures in MNC with copies that originally came from the "True Wolves" mod (confusing i know, but i'm not the one who made it)

Archived