Diamond City Expansion

There's this mod I've been keeping tabs on called Diamond City Expansion, and I must say, the mod author has done a really nice job so far. There's just one thing that bugs me about it.. well two things. The new strip club job (yes, this mod now has a strip club/brothel in it) as well as the brothel don't have any... action, if you catch my meaning. It would be really nice if this mod played out scenes and had some actual pole dancing animations for the strip club.. and also if the hookers and strippers used the default body meshes.

Other than that, I feel like this mod has promise. Anyway, I just thought I would leave this link here for anyone who might want to check it out.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853

2 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

There's this mod I've been keeping tabs on called Diamond City Expansion, and I must say, the mod author has done a really nice job so far. There's just one thing that bugs me about it.. well two things. The new strip club job (yes, this mod now has a strip club/brothel in it) as well as the brothel don't have any... action, if you catch my meaning. It would be really nice if this mod played out scenes and had some actual pole dancing animations for the strip club.. and also if the hookers and strippers used the default body meshes.

Other than that, I feel like this mod has promise. Anyway, I just thought I would leave this link here for anyone who might want to check it out.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853

Wow it does look great, I somehow missed it, thanks. So it uses vanilla instead of a custom body? For lots of good ideas that seems short sighted

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

Wow it does look great, I somehow missed it, thanks. So it uses vanilla instead of a custom body? For lots of good ideas that seems short sighted

Yeah.. I was kind of scratching my head on that one too, especially considering the number of people who play with custom bodies. I feel like with a bit more tweaking, this mod could be really good though.

Actually, it just occurred to me, there are no pole dancing animations for Fallout 4, that I'm aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

I just patched this... waiting on a reply from the author to post it officially.  I removed the references to the custom body from the 5 female npcs who used it.  Now the body and texture references point to the default female character location - allowing them to use whatever body mod/textures you have for your npcs.

I'm also toying with the idea of creating EasyGirl outfits for the strippers and hookers, so the look more "in character" - but again, need to get approvals from the author of that mod as well.

Archived