i downloaded being female and it works just fine until recently i found out you have to download belly node armor to actually show during each stage of the trimesters and i need help on how to actually get the armor in game i have downloaded the psvac pregnacy armor but i cant seem to find them in game someone please help and these goes for every armor ive installed how exaclty do i find them in game?

Have you read the developers page usually they put on the page where to find them at some are found at the forges and require you to make them. If you know the name of the armor you can try using the console by hitting the ~ key and typing in help (armor name here) or like help dress then hit page up and page down to go through list till you find the one you are looking for and then type in player.additem item# and a 1 where 1 is the amount of that item that you want so if you want 5 then just type in 5.

Archived